• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ennies Booth Volunteers (FULL - Thanks for Signing Up)

Please remove me from the Saturday 12-2 slot. 1st, it's triple booked, and 2nd, I am playing in a game at the same time. Sorry TB & RW.

I'll pick up another slot where and when needed. My schedule is all sorts of FUBAR right now... :(

nakia

First Post
I'd be happy to help set up, if said set up is taking place Wed. evening. My flight gets in at 4:18, so I'd be available to set up by 6:00 or so.

I could also help out in the booth first thing Thursday.

My scheudle is pretty flexible, so let me know if there are big time slots that need filling. If I could man the booth with my ol' buddy, Cthulhu's Librarian, then so much the better.

oops, I forgot I signed up to be in Buttercup's game Thursday morning. I'm not quite as flexible as I thought.

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Booth details

Set up is Wednesday. I'm going to say 2pm-4pm, but that will vary greatly depending upon what Gen Con peeps say. Set up involves
1. loading all the crap valuable display material from my hotel room at the Embassy Suites and/or out of the trailer into our booth location
2. putting together one of those convention display thingies and the appropriate signage
3. assembling two Ikea glass display cases

My expectations of volunteers (I'm sure Xath'll get into it more later):
-Show up 5 minutes before your shift begins so you can get a debrief from the previous krewe.
-Dress nicely, and do not wear any RPG or RPG accessory company logos.
-Impeccable personal hygeine is important: be shaven, bathed, laundered, ironed, deodorized, teeth brushed, breath fresh, etc.
-Expect to spend half your shift standing, talking to passers by.
-Do not expect to be able to leave your bags of personal stuff at the booth while you are not working. There are lockers available to rent. Use them. Under the table and behind the display are full of swag and supplies for the volunteers. There is no room for your backpack, briefcase, light saber, etc.

Tear-down is approximately 3pm-6pm Sunday. It entails chasing down exhibitors for last minute swag for the ENnies (don't worry, the volunteers get to bring home some pretty awesome stuff, too), packing up all of the display materials, and loading it into our trailer.

Seri

First Post
Hi lo

tdc and I can help out, but it being our first gencon and all I'm not too sure on how I'll be managing my time. We can help with the set up, and we'll have 3 other bodies for that. we're staying at the new homewood hotel place thingy. as for specific shifts, could we fill in as need be as it gets closer to the date?

thankies

Xath

Moder-gator
Looks like we're doing pretty well so far everyone. We've got at least one person per shift, and we have several people waiting to fill in shifts when we get closer to the date. (as well as many of the Ennies staff). So, thanks to all who have volunteered so far.

Xath said:
Looks like we're doing pretty well so far everyone. We've got at least one person per shift, and we have several people waiting to fill in shifts when we get closer to the date. (as well as many of the Ennies staff). So, thanks to all who have volunteered so far.

Xath, email me! I need to send you the template for the name badges.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads