• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ennies Booth Volunteers (FULL - Thanks for Signing Up)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I'll definately be signing up for a shift after I work out the rest of my schedule (probably early next week).

As for this thread, Xath, would you object if I moved it to the GenCon Scheduling Forum and stickied it?

Xath

Moder-gator
Rel said:
I'll definately be signing up for a shift after I work out the rest of my schedule (probably early next week).

As for this thread, Xath, would you object if I moved it to the GenCon Scheduling Forum and stickied it?

I don't mind, as long as it can be seen. But if people stop signing up, I blame you...

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Xath said:
Updated. HoE, I'm waiting to see where we need people before I put you on the list. But you are not forgotten. ...Unless you are volunteering for all of those shifts...
I can do two, no problem. I am not selecting any events to go to this year (out of gaming), just some seminars, art show, and a few other things that I will check on at site.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Xath said:
I don't mind, as long as it can be seen. But if people stop signing up, I blame you...

I've moved AND stickied it. I'm hoping that will give you the visiblity you so richly deserve.

Trust me, it'll all work out.*

*Please see previous disclaimer regarding wedgies and beer.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
FickleGM said:
Let's see:

1) Work independantly - check (please define work)
2) Stand Dextra - hmmm, I don't know...wait...Canadiana/poutine...oh yeah - check

I'll warn Queenie that you are a harsh taskmaster...

I am unexperienced but I think I can work independantly with Fickle GM :)

Xath

Moder-gator
reveal said:
I volunteer for set up and clean up. :)

What times will these be at?

I'm not quite sure yet. Set up is Wednesday afternoon, and Clean Up is sometime Sunday.

I'll let you know the specifics when I know. They mostly determine on when Dextra gets in and leaves.

FickleGM

Explorer
FickleGM said:
Sorry Xath, but we will not be around for final cleanup on Sunday, no matter how much we want to be :(. We leave before noon on Sunday.

Thank you for organizing this, especially with having to redo it :).

Well, I got permission to play in Alenda's game on Sunday, which means that I will be around, after all. So, if needed, I can also help with the cleanup (I'm sure that MrsFickleGM will wonder why it is that I can volunteer like mad at GenCon, yet I don't volunteer much around the house :heh: ).

Remove ads