• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ennies Booth Volunteers (FULL - Thanks for Signing Up)

Xath

Moder-gator
So, it appears that our old sign up for the Ennies booth has disappeared. Here's a new one. Please volunteer.

Set Up: FickleGM, Mrs. FickleGM, Xath
Clean Up: Xath, Dextra

Thursday

9:30-12:00 Rodrigo Istilindir, Dextra (full)

12:00-2:00 FickleGM, Queenie,(full)

2:00-4:00 Lhorgrim, Buttercup (full)

4:00-6:00 Hairy Minotaur, Lothred (full)

Friday

9:30-12:00 Crothian, Dave Stebbins (full)

12:00-2:00 JoeGKushner, Steve Jung (full)

2:00-4:00 Cthulu's Librarian, Ds Da Man (full)

4:00-6:00 Ranger Wickett, jcfiala (full)

Saturday

9:30-12:00 Jedi Soth, Diaglo (Full)

12:00-2:00 Tefflon Billy, Ranger Wickett (Full)

2:00-4:00 Ds Da Man, Stone Angel (full)

4:00-6:00 Eridanis, Rystil Arden (full)

Sunday

9:30-12:00 fusangite, nakia (full)

12:00-2:00 Siderial Knight, Psion (full)

Last edited:

FickleGM

Explorer
Thursday from 12-2 for me and Queenie... :)

Also, if we get into Indy early enough, my wife (MrsFickleGM) and I are willing to help set up the booth, again.

Lhorgrim

Explorer
Thursday 2:00 to 4:00

Looking forward to meeting more ENworlders than I did last year at my first GenCon. The Con totally overwhelmed me on my first trip.

JediSoth

Voice Over Artist & Author
Epic
I was signed up for Saturday from 9:30 - Noon and had mentioned that I could come for a bit after True Dungeon on Friday (5:00 - 6:00).

JediSoth

FickleGM

Explorer
Sorry Xath, but we will not be around for final cleanup on Sunday, no matter how much we want to be :(. We leave before noon on Sunday.

Thank you for organizing this, especially with having to redo it :).

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Xath said:
So, it appears that our old sign up for the Ennies booth has disappeared. Here's a new one. Please volunteer.

I will be there all day Thursday.
I will be there from 9am until 4pm Friday.

During Thursday and Friday, I will be leaving the booth at times to go work the convention floor and deal with organizational issues (or chase after the Gelflings), so I would prefer it if at all possible if I was only paired with experienced volunteers who are able to work independantly (and who can stand me).

I will be there each morning to open for about half an hour.
I will be there for the final cleanup (sigh).
I will definitely not be around during the costume contest, nor immediately before (so most of Saturday). As a matter of fact, I hope to be recuperating from a rather successful party the night before :cool:

FickleGM

Explorer
Dextra said:
I will be there all day Thursday.
I will be there from 9am until 4pm Friday.

During Thursday and Friday, I will be leaving the booth at times to go work the convention floor and deal with organizational issues (or chase after the Gelflings), so I would prefer it if at all possible if I was only paired with experienced volunteers who are able to work independantly (and who can stand me).

I will be there each morning to open for about half an hour.
I will be there for the final cleanup (sigh).
I will definitely not be around during the costume contest, nor immediately before (so most of Saturday). As a matter of fact, I hope to be recuperating from a rather successful party the night before :cool:

Oh no, I get to work with you...I kid because I care... ;)

Let's see:

1) Work independantly - check (please define work)
2) Stand Dextra - hmmm, I don't know...wait...Canadiana/poutine...oh yeah - check

I'll warn Queenie that you are a harsh taskmaster...

Remove ads