• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con Girl's Night! - Friday/Post-ENnies

After the ENnies (which I believe are set for Friday night), any interested ladies are welcome to join in some fun festivities which will be located at Queenie's suite. There will be wine, chocolate, and other goodies, as well as (hopefully - though it has not been confirmed) a Slumber Parties Sex Toys representative to sell some very sexy goodies!

Ladies, if you are interested in attending and have not already contacted me, please send me an email to gencon.queend@gmail.com. :D :D

Last edited:

Alenda

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
any interested ladies are welcome to join in some fun festivities which will be located at Queenie's suite. There will be wine, chocolate, and other goodies, as well as (hopefully - though it has not been confirmed) a Slumber Parties Sex Toys representative to sell some very sexy goodies!

I can't wait! The guys will be SOOOO jealous!

DaveStebbins

First Post
Shemeska said:
Going with the sometimes confusion online as to my actual gender offline... may I attend? ;)
Probably not, but there will be at least two other gatherings/outings covering the same time period Friday night, and possible pick-up RPG games as well. There will be a 'choirboys' gathering of gentlemen and Teflon Billy will be leading his Rapscallions on their annual tour of of the Red Garter.

If I don't receive an invitation to the Mischievous Maidens' gathering, I'll be joining the Rapscallions (again). :)

-Dave

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Girls, we ARE going to have an awesome time and I'm very much looking forward to the girly stuff we have planned. If necessary we'll post a bodyguard at the door to check for gender ;)

:)

Remove ads