• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con Girl's Night! - Friday/Post-ENnies

Teflon Billy

Explorer
DaveStebbins said:
If I don't receive an invitation to the Mischievous Maidens' gathering, I'll be joining the Rapscallions (again). :)

I can't beleive you'd sell us out for an opportunity to paint your toenails and purchase a dildo:)

DaveStebbins

First Post
Teflon Billy said:
I can't beleive you'd sell us out for an opportunity to paint your toenails and purchase another dildo:)
I was rather hoping to help with the demonstrations... :p

Besides, these women all know me too well to invite me to their party. So I'm not concerned that I'll be missing the TBR excursion.

-Dave

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I hate to break it to you ladies but I think I'm gonna kidnap Queenie and induct her to the TBR. Sorry.

Queenie122 said:
Girls, we ARE going to have an awesome time and I'm very much looking forward to the girly stuff we have planned. If necessary we'll post a bodyguard at the door to check for gender ;)

:)

sg3agg28g.gif

I thought we had an agreement? You were going to do a pole dance for me at the Garter...

I can never trust you again.
cry.gif

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
sg3agg28g.gif

I thought we had an agreement? You were going to do a pole dance for me at the Garter...

I can never trust you again.
cry.gif

Rich! Go see my post in the Rapscallions thread...

(and me pole dancing would take A LOT of drinks :eek: ...)

Remove ads