• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Gen Con Girl's Night! - Friday/Post-ENnies

Xath

Moder-gator
I'm confused. If the ennies are Friday, why is this on Saturday? Or do you mean the wee hours of Saturday morning?

Wyn A'rienh said:
I'd love to come, but I've got a date with the Rapscallions.

*shakes her tiny fist*

So you are going to go with us?
coming_out_of_gloom.gif

I claim dibs on the seat next to Wyn!
yeah.gif

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
So you are going to go with us?
coming_out_of_gloom.gif

I claim dibs on the seat next to Wyn!
yeah.gif

AHEM!

There had better be TWO seats next to Wyn if you're gonna get all grabby! I am her official sponsor.

FickleGM

Explorer
Rel said:
AHEM!

There had better be TWO seats next to Wyn if you're gonna get all grabby! I am her official sponsor.

Dude, she has a right and a left side...as long as I get the bottom (IYKWIMAITYD) :D.

Note to MrsFickleGM - [jedi mind trick] There is nothing to see here. [/jedi mind trick]

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Cthulhu's Librarian said:
Have some sympathy for the guy who got dumped by his inductee, will ya? :(

*pats CL on the head* There there, buck up little camper. I think Francisca needs somebody to sponsor him. He can be your new date! He's a totally cool dude!

Alenda

First Post
Rel said:
*pats CL on the head* There there, buck up little camper. I think Francisca needs somebody to sponsor him. He can be your new date! He's a totally cool dude!

Gosh! Talk about a thread hijack. You rapscallions are everywhere, aren't you? :mad:

Anyhow, I address this question to the Queens of the Mischeivous Madams: What is the dress code for our girl get together?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads