Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

B4cchus

Explorer
orsal said:
I've already signed up for Nocturne. My mistake; I didn't delete it (as I deleted Peregrinations) when I copied my previous list.

So, we're still lacking judges for: Showdown, Tempest, Terra, Undine.

In that case i'll be judging Undine.

orsal

LEW Judge
I'll sign up for Showdown -- I've been reading it for fun, so I might as well judge.

Any volunteers for Terra and/or Undine now?

orsal

LEW Judge
OK. Rystil Arden: to summarize, here are the judges for adventures whose threads you have started.
Showdown: Orsal
Nocturne: Orsal
Peregrinations: Rae ArdGaoth
Tempest: Rae ArdGaoth
Undine: B4cchus
Sylvan: B4cchus (unless you'd rather do it yourself)
Terran: ??

Phoenix8008

First Post
For me, dropping out of the 4E discussion was definately a matter of visibility(lack of). Now that I've found it again, I've bookmarked it so I can keep checking back. I look forward to discussion resuming, growing and evolving into what the 4E Living World will become.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
So, it's been a month, but Rystil's head popping into my Sylvan adventure reminded me that the MA adventures still don't have judges listed in their thread names. I'd have changed Sylvan a while ago, but I didn't start the thread. That means the burden of responsibility lies on Rystil's shoulders.

We're also missing a judge for Terran.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I'll be on vacation (sort of) for a week, starting tomorrow night. My posting rate will be significantly reduced, though I may pop in for a few posts. I should be back up to full speed by Friday of next week.

Remove ads