• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

1936 - Pulp Heroes

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hey Dr.Zombie. Please post John to the Rogues Gallery too. After that I can check through all the sheets and see if there's anything to go through still. You can find the link to the RG at least in my sig.

And everyone. Update your sheets to contain whatever they're carrying at the moment. And add the 300 xp. if you didn't already do so when I discussed it with Voda Vosa :) . So everyone should have 10300 xp. Except Lotka who used some of it to his inventions.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
BTW. Thought I'd give you an update conserning that picture my gf is making. I scanned the pics to computer last weekend and now she's finished colouring most of the PC:s. There's still the matter of background and few major NPC:s who will appear on the pic too.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
BTW. Thought I'd give you an update conserning that picture my gf is making. I scanned the pics to computer last weekend and now she's finished colouring most of the PC:s. There's still the matter of background and few major NPC:s who will appear on the pic too.

Oooh.. teasers. Can't wait to see it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads