• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2007 ENnies Nominees - announced!

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
The only results of the voting relased are the 1st and 2nd place winners announced at the ceremony.

yavftm said:
Hi Guys!

Since this is our first time through this process, basically what will the voting look like. I know that it will be online, but where and will folks be able to see how many votes have been cast for each entry on the ballots?

Thanks!

Charles

yavftm

First Post
One More Question

Dextra said:
The only results of the voting relased are the 1st and 2nd place winners announced at the ceremony.

Hi Dextra,

Am I on crack or do the Graphics for the 2007 nominees read 2006 instead of 2007?

Thanks!

Charles White
Fabled Environments
2007 Ennie Award Nominee: Best Miniatures Product

If life is but a dream, then dreamers are those who see a vision of a reality soon to come.

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
Bset of luck to all the nominees!

Voting booth is now live!
Don't forget to check out the nominees before you cast your ballot!

P

PaulofCthulhu

Well, we'll give it a shot!

Dextra: I just noticed that the animated banner on the ENnie graphics page says voting is August 16-29?

Best wishes,

Paul

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Paul - yeah, that was my mistake. We fixed it in the exit poll section, but haven't fixed it on the graphics page.

terrestrialboy

Explorer
I'm just dropping in to let as many people know as possible that my podcast, Gamer's Haven, will be doing an Ennies Special show on ednesday, July 18th, to promote the Ennies. We will be going over the nominees and providing a comprehensive list of links to the companies' publishing nominated products, but also track down any free material for the nominees that is available as well.

The show will serve as a look at the nominees this year, as well as mini-reviews of many of the products nominated.

You can go to the Gamer's Haven website on Wednesday to learn more.

Thanks!

Ethan Parker
Co-host of The Gamer's Haven Podcast

terrestrialboy said:
I'm just dropping in to let as many people know as possible that my podcast, Gamer's Haven, will be doing an Ennies Special show on ednesday, July 18th, to promote the Ennies. We will be going over the nominees and providing a comprehensive list of links to the companies' publishing nominated products, but also track down any free material for the nominees that is available as well.

The show will serve as a look at the nominees this year, as well as mini-reviews of many of the products nominated.

You can go to the Gamer's Haven website on Wednesday to learn more.

Thanks!

Ethan Parker
Co-host of The Gamer's Haven Podcast
That's super-fly awesome! I really look forward to listening to it! :)

Remove ads