2018 Pogre's Miniatures and Models - A BIG finish to the year with The Wizard's Tower!

pogre

Legend
Well the next one is up, I just don't think I get the bang for my buck for that compared to Dungeonstone, which I rarely use compared to the mondomat in any event. So I think its a skipper, looks nice but I'm not sure I'd get the variability I'd need for such an investment.

Yep. Agree on this KS - a skip for me too. I have a ton of resin pieces in caverns and pieces from the first first cavern KS. I like my underground lake and boats that I built years ago better than what is being offered anyway. Storage is becoming a real issue for me these days too.

I used some of the new pieces from KS5 in an adventure I ran yesterday afternoon and it was a big hit. I'm looking forward to getting the rest of my stuff!

pogre

Legend
Ral Partha Black Bear

Yikes! There is a black bear in my backyard!
mini_93_bear.jpeg

This is a Ral Partha miniature I have had for a long time. I believe Iron Winds still produces this miniature.

Models completed in 2018: 95

pogre

Legend
Old Citadel Minotaur

Finally got around to painting this old Citadel minotaur.
mini_94_minotaur_01.jpeg
mini_94_minotaur_02.jpeg
mini_94_minotaur_03.jpeg

Models completed in 2018: 96

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
High School football practice officially starts tomorrow! I am a high school football coach, so you will see a lot less from me until late November. I may sneak in a post or two, but football season is really a black hole of time. I am going to try and paint a bit to wind down - I have set a goal for 10 minutes per night before bed. We'll see if that works out. :)

Invisible Stalker

First Post
High School football practice officially starts tomorrow! I am a high school football coach, so you will see a lot less from me until late November. I may sneak in a post or two, but football season is really a black hole of time. I am going to try and paint a bit to wind down - I have set a goal for 10 minutes per night before bed. We'll see if that works out. :)

Now if I could just remember which conference we are in this year.

pogre

Legend
Wizard's Library Furniture

A few minutes painting a night has yielded this Wizard's Library furniture. We take on the number one team in class 5A tomorroe night. Should be fun!
mini_95_library_owl.jpeg
mini_96_library_candlesticks.jpeg
mini_97_library_mirror.jpeg
mini_98_library_candles.jpeg
mini_99_library_shelf01.jpeg
mini_100_library_shelf02.jpeg
mini_101_library_shelf03.jpeg
mini_102_library_shelf04.jpeg
mini_103_library_shelf05.jpeg
mini_104_library_shelf06.jpeg
mini_105_library.jpeg

Models completed in 2018: 107