• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2018 Pogre's Miniatures and Models - A BIG finish to the year with The Wizard's Tower!

pogre

Legend
Well the next one is up, I just don't think I get the bang for my buck for that compared to Dungeonstone, which I rarely use compared to the mondomat in any event. So I think its a skipper, looks nice but I'm not sure I'd get the variability I'd need for such an investment.

Yep. Agree on this KS - a skip for me too. I have a ton of resin pieces in caverns and pieces from the first first cavern KS. I like my underground lake and boats that I built years ago better than what is being offered anyway. Storage is becoming a real issue for me these days too.

I used some of the new pieces from KS5 in an adventure I ran yesterday afternoon and it was a big hit. I'm looking forward to getting the rest of my stuff!

pogre

Legend
Ral Partha Black Bear

Yikes! There is a black bear in my backyard!
mini_93_bear.jpeg

This is a Ral Partha miniature I have had for a long time. I believe Iron Winds still produces this miniature.

Models completed in 2018: 95

pogre

Legend
Old Citadel Minotaur

Finally got around to painting this old Citadel minotaur.
mini_94_minotaur_01.jpeg
mini_94_minotaur_02.jpeg
mini_94_minotaur_03.jpeg

Models completed in 2018: 96

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
High School football practice officially starts tomorrow! I am a high school football coach, so you will see a lot less from me until late November. I may sneak in a post or two, but football season is really a black hole of time. I am going to try and paint a bit to wind down - I have set a goal for 10 minutes per night before bed. We'll see if that works out. :)

Invisible Stalker

First Post
High School football practice officially starts tomorrow! I am a high school football coach, so you will see a lot less from me until late November. I may sneak in a post or two, but football season is really a black hole of time. I am going to try and paint a bit to wind down - I have set a goal for 10 minutes per night before bed. We'll see if that works out. :)

Now if I could just remember which conference we are in this year.

pogre

Legend
Wizard's Library Furniture

A few minutes painting a night has yielded this Wizard's Library furniture. We take on the number one team in class 5A tomorroe night. Should be fun!
mini_95_library_owl.jpeg
mini_96_library_candlesticks.jpeg
mini_97_library_mirror.jpeg
mini_98_library_candles.jpeg
mini_99_library_shelf01.jpeg
mini_100_library_shelf02.jpeg
mini_101_library_shelf03.jpeg
mini_102_library_shelf04.jpeg
mini_103_library_shelf05.jpeg
mini_104_library_shelf06.jpeg
mini_105_library.jpeg

Models completed in 2018: 107