• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

24 -4.25.05- Spoilers!!

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Holie COW!!!! MS. C can't miss!!!:eek:

The VIce-president/President is a nut case.

And how many agents have died in the near last 24 hours?? How many???

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
It more dangerous to be a no named at the CSU than it is to be a red shirt in Star Trek.

I bet they don't annoy the IT dept at CSU either. Maybe Jack should give them a couple guns and bring them along instead of those "highly" trained field agents.

woo hoo! Chloe kicks ass!
seriously, though, how stupid are the folks at CTU? Everytime they go to question a witness or suspect, the bad guys are there ahead of them (or right behind them) and some agents get killed in the process. You'd think by now, every time someone responds to a clue or a witness, they'd send in a whole platoon of green berets, not just a couple of agents...

NTZ

First Post
David Howery said:
You'd think by now, every time someone responds to a clue or a witness, they'd send in a whole platoon of green berets, not just a couple of agents...

I thought the same thing. When Jack and crew showed up to get Marwan there should have been as many troops and agents as possible in the surrounding area. And then Chloe gets stuck with only two agents to help her out. Jeesh, they went down quick!

Overall I am loving this season.

And perhaps by the end of it all Jack can hook up with a woman who can really understand him - Chloe!

NTZ

Wycen

Explorer
What did the guy say? "We are facing our worst threat ever!", regarding the missing warhead. Um, did you forget about the bomb that went off in the desert a few years ago? Or how about the nuclear meltdown just earlier that day?

My suspension of disbelief is cracked, shattered and about to get turned to dust if the trailer preview means what I think it does.

Just some random obversations...
The doctor/nurse helping Jack´s "victim" seemed quite hot... :)

The leader from the nuclear bomb team, isn´t that the same actor who played Holtz (Angel)?

And did Micheal Novak (?) say "Mr.President" to Palmer at the phone?

To the things asked here:
For anyone wondering why Chloe had only 2 agents with her - just connect the dots with the previously asked questions: How many agents died?
It´s quite obvious they are spread thin. They would have loved to send 8 agents in 3 cars, but they had only these two, because the rest is either dead or at the Marwine (sp) time...

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
Just some random obversations...

And did Micheal Novak (?) say "Mr.President" to Palmer at the phone?

Most former presidents are still called Mr President when they retire as a sign of respect.

Dagger75 said:
Most former presidents are still called Mr President when they retire as a sign of respect.
I didn´t know that - I believe we don´t have such a tradition in Germany. (Though I must admit, sometimes I still refer to Helmut Kohl as Chancellor - that´s what 16 years of living with the same Chancellor can do to you... Just like you still call Walter Koenig Chekov or John DeLancie Q :) )

Remove ads