• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2nd Printing. Are the misprints fixed?

Rabbitbait

Grog-nerd
Just wondering if anyone knows, since it looks as if I'll be getting the second printing (despite pre-ordering in February), will I get the bonus that the second printing has had some of the errors fixed.

It would be nice to know that my short term pain will lead to long term happiness. ;)

Belorin

Explorer
It would be a double-edged sword it they did, making the corrections would no doubt increase the delay in shipping. So, which do we want?
Quick delivery or improved text?
What do you do? What do you do?

Bel

malraux

First Post
Unlikely. The danger with fixing errors, especially quickly, is that you can introduce more into the mix. So they could take the time to reproof the books, but that'll greatly increase the time to get the second printing.

Rabbitbait

Grog-nerd
Damn, I was looking for some good in a bad situation. BUT ITS ALL BAD.

(except for the fact that the new edition sounds stunning). Cough.

defendi

Explorer
Am I missing something? I didn't know that anyone was actually running out of books. I thought this was a preemptive measure.

the Jester

Legend
defendi said:
Am I missing something? I didn't know that anyone was actually running out of books. I thought this was a preemptive measure.

I have heard several people say somethin' about this. Pretty crazy, eh?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
the Jester said:
I have heard several people say somethin' about this. Pretty crazy, eh?

Especially since part of the supply problem is due to people wanting to buy the box set instead of buying each book separately for the same price. So in essence, some of the "shortages" might actually be related to Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Buy.com etc not being able to convert free flouting books into "box sets."

Last edited:

Remove ads