[3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp16, GrtAxe+6, 1-12+2 dam, X3crit

Darvin pulls a face,
"Bah wisdom thats just a pseudonym for no fun." He grins and then attempts to look stern and wizardly - he is not successful, but you can tell what he is going for.
"In that case, we should be numbered among the most fun people in the entire world! A dubious honor at best, I suppose." ;)

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
"Right well lets get a move on before I get to attatched to the idea of a night of drunken idleness." The Wizard stands and checks his possessions, notably he produces a large number of wands which eyes saying the number of charges remaining as he checks each one. He looks at his companions expectantly.

"Well come on then fame and fortune await, lets not let the fact that they are bringing their old pals, agonizing pain and lack of sanitary toilet facilities, get us down!"

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp16, GrtAxe+6, 1-12+2 dam, X3crit

Ray shakes his head disaprovingly: "Darvin, Darvin, Darvin! You always did take after your mother -- much too concerned about comfort and toilet facilities! We seek ADVENTURE, my lad! Discomfort, stress, and strain are part and parcel of our chosen path, as are pain and blood. Let us hope that can avoid sustaining too much of those last two!"

Halford

First Post
Darvin snorts,

"I am a wizard and as such I require comforts proportionate to my lofty station! Which in this case boils down to my access to prestidigitation."

Leif

Adventurer

Darvin snorts,
"I am a wizard and as such I require comforts proportionate to my lofty station! Which in this case boils down to my access to prestidigitation."
Ray laughs and grins at Darvin. "Don't forget about your cushioned chamber pot and your scented candles! Hahaha."

Halford

First Post
The young Wizard sniffs melodramatically,

"Well some of us enjoy being lice free and are not trying to develop our body odors into a weapon of mass destruction." He says as he pretends to gaga and waves his spellbook like a fan.

He slings his backpack over his shoulder and begins to walk out of the tavern.

Remove ads