• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5] [IC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp16, GrtAxe+6, 1-12+2 dam, X3crit

*SIGH* "My Dear Cousin does that to me every single time!" says Rayverim, as he withdraws the coinage to pay the tabs of himself and Darvin. "Ah, well, it's a small price to pay for family harmony!" And, with that, Ray hurries along to catch Darvin. But he turns back when he reaches the door and says, "Well, come on, Dagger! Are you just going to sit there all day? Darvin has decided that it's time to go!"

[OOC: 5cp deducted for drinks and tip, let me know if it's more]

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
OOC: Hehe, I had not actually thought about that, but it certainly seems like an intelligent trait I will run with it :D.

Halford

First Post
OOC: "I will just take the Candle of Invocation and the Headband of Intellect +6, get that would you couz? Teleport!"

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Nice! It's stuff like that which will get you relegated to the kiddie table at the family reunion! :D

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Snazzy? :hmm: Meaning sporting your nifty new Headband of Intellect courtesy of your longsuffering cousin, or do you mean holding Munchkin Court in your role as Lord of the Kiddie Table? :)

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
"I've a bad feeling about going without a cleric" Dagger says "but the dwarves could be in danger as we speak, so, let's go." He heads out with the others, allowing Ray to cover his bar tab.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast, Human Fighter2, AC17, hp16, GrtAxe+6, 1-12+2 dam, X3crit

Ray holds the door for Dagger as he exits the tavern. Then he turns to Darvin, and says, "What now, Cuz? Do we have time to grab a few tools and supplies before we head out, or are we just going to go as we are?"

OOC for DM: I presume that we know where we're headed and how far away it is?

Remove ads