3rd level Characters

Bront

The man with the probe
I'm a little learly given how long it's taken, but If that's the way we want to go, then set a date to start actualy approving them.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
I think, especially now that we have some viable adventures, that letting 3rd level characters trickle in is appropriate. The clammer in the Tavern tends to spur the adventures (we've only had Wik's adventure waiting on PCs).

Of course, I have a pony in this show as well (I'm planning on reincarnating my fave Eberron PC here---Tondrek).

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
I think, especially now that we have some viable adventures, that letting 3rd level characters trickle in is appropriate. The clammer in the Tavern tends to spur the adventures (we've only had Wik's adventure waiting on PCs).

Of course, I have a pony in this show as well (I'm planning on reincarnating my fave Eberron PC here---Tondrek).
Hmm...well, we have one current adventure recruiting right now. I say let's wait for that one to clear out the current level 3s, and then start allowing the new ones?

Erekose13

Explorer
I think its a good idea to let the current crop head out on this adventure. Maybe even let Wik's in too, then open it.

I should bring back Hxaptos too! What a team those two would make again ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I think its a good idea to let the current crop head out on this adventure. Maybe even let Wik's in too, then open it.

I should bring back Hxaptos too! What a team those two would make again ;)
I can't bring back Rayni, but if I could and Bront could get Mel, it would be wicked-awesome to bring back the old team (and continue from where we left off, sort of, in a living world!). I think Isida's games have been under long enough to declare them legally dead, so I could tell you why I couldn't play Rayni, if you're curious.

stonegod

Rystil Arden said:
Hmm...well, we have one current adventure recruiting right now. I say let's wait for that one to clear out the current level 3s, and then start allowing the new ones?
Fine by me. The week delay helps that. So, we announce that we'll start looking at new 3rds in a week which should give time for the the current adventures to close (though I think Tondrek would do well for Wik's though I barely remember it right now [which is a good point if Tondrek was allowed]).

stonegod

Rystil Arden said:
I can't bring back Rayni, but if I could and Bront could get Mel, it would be wicked-awesome to bring back the old team (and continue from where we left off, sort of, in a living world!). I think Isida's games have been under long enough to declare them legally dead, so I could tell you why I couldn't play Rayni, if you're curious.
Oh, yeah. The Big secret! :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Oh, yeah. The Big secret! :)
Yep. The secret is [SBLOCK=Secret Scion Spoiler]Rayni is 'The Secret Scion' of the game's name, which is why she has crazy death powers like the time Isida had her spontaneously manifest Deathwatch. You fill in the blanks ;)[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads