[4e] IG's Herald of Discord [RECRUITING CLOSED]

garyh

First Post
Consider it done. It'll be interesting, a paladin and a thief being brother and sister. Or would have been, anyway... poor Oriah, blown up like she is.

Do you think she found her other horn in the Shadowfell?

-IG

Well, Khemnos is an unaligned paladin of the Raven Queen, so he probably wouldn't have cared too much about the thief bit. It's not like he's a follower of Bahamut or something. ;)

He might, however, have an issue with the Raven Queen for taking his sister from him so early, though. Now that's an interesting angle... Crisis of faith and all that.

nerdytenor

First Post
I'd love to throw my comically-large-barbarian-wielded-dwarven-hammer into the ring if there is still room. Let me know if you've got any.

- nt

industrygothica

Adventurer
Nnngh...another IG game...I want to playyyyyy...

I'm goofily tempted to see if I can create Talashia in 4e...but perhaps that's an exercise for a later time, since I've still got her in one of your other games now. :)

Besides Oni wants a wizard...

Here's what I'm thinking so far:

Sulannus Phaedran - Eladrin rogue or ranged ranger...MAYBE to MC a bit with wizard or warlord, which is a bit goofy I know, but she's royalty damnit. :)

Kuma! - Dragonborn fighter (if I can get details, the barbarian stuff might be good) or warlord. Big, gruff, engine of DOOM!

Ilshana - Human rogue/feylock multiclass. The feylock is s'posed to represent fey blood in the heritage. Fights evil with her Sparklyknife! It is...sparkly.
Your literary prowess is always welcome in my games... I'm sure whatever you chose will be sparkly in its own right.

Here's the barbarian stuff in case you decide to go that route.

Is there still room in this game? If so, I'd like to toss a leader of some sort into the ring - probably a Melee Cleric or a Warlord.
A cleric will compliment the party nicely. Welcome aboard!

I'd love to throw my comically-large-barbarian-wielded-dwarven-hammer into the ring if there is still room. Let me know if you've got any.

- nt
Give me through the weekend to see if Reveille responds to his invitation. If not, it's yours.

On that note, recruiting is now closed. I don't think I've ever had a recruitment thread fly through this fast, especially on a weekend.

-IG

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I'm going with Elf ranger after all. I will try to post my character asap, but I have it on the DDi Character builder and I have to manually copy it over.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I'm going with Elf ranger after all. I will try to post my character asap, but I have it on the DDi Character builder and I have to manually copy it over.

How is that character builder? Worth the subscription price? I've heard there are quite a few issues with the entire subscription service thus far, which is why I haven't bothered subscribing yet.

Bummer too, because now I have to stop running Scales of War after the third adventure...

-IG

Remove ads