[4e] IG's Herald of Discord [RECRUITING CLOSED]

industrygothica

Adventurer
What are we doing with this game?

I was waiting for more players to respond, but I guess everyone got tired of waiting on me and left. Disheartening, but understandable. If you're subscribed to the thread, keep the subscription alive for a while, and we'll see if anyone else comes back--maybe we can salvage it. If not, we'll either scrap it or re-recruit.

Sound ok to you?

-IG

Oni

First Post
I'm still interested if you are.

I think it's fairly safe to say we've lost Nac Mac Feegle though, so I might suggest moving on without him as a lack of action on his part is kind of bottle necking things.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Great. I'm not certain, but I've got a feeling that Reveille will stick around as well, so that'll be four out of five. And if not, I'm comfortable NPCing them through this encounter and recruiting two more afterward. The chaotic nature of this game will easily allow players to slip in and out.

That being said - if there is any type of encounter you guys have been dying to try or anything, let me know and I'll put something together for later in the adventure. That's what I love about this game, that the encounters don't really have to mesh well together at all, and it's still playable.

-IG

Remove ads