• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] IG's The Witchlight Strand [OOC]

Shayuri

First Post
Still level 1. :)

PBPs move slow. Though in fairness, not much game time has passed. It would be a bit weird to have leveled already.

jkason

First Post
*unlurks* I'm starting to get a feel for how 4e works, and if nothing else 1st level seems a little less complicated. I don't have a DDI subscription, so I don't have character builder access, though. Would be building manually. If renau1g still wanted to do the rogue he'd been planning, the Artificer class looks kind of neat for a leader? Been a while since I tried playing a tinkerer character.

Korash

First Post
Does this STILL leave Vatan as the only member of the Meat Wall? As it is he wishes he had an extra pair of arms.......or that IG would convieniently place the battles in areas no more that 3 squares wide. ;) It is hard to swashbuckle when you are the frontliner too.

Shayuri

First Post
When I get a chance, I'll spec Aridha as a striker druid, Korag...meaning she'll be up there with you in wildshape, getting the stuffing beaten out of her. :)

I'll give her secondary controller status, since we have a wizard who can take primary.

industrygothica

Adventurer
*unlurks* I'm starting to get a feel for how 4e works, and if nothing else 1st level seems a little less complicated. I don't have a DDI subscription, so I don't have character builder access, though. Would be building manually. If renau1g still wanted to do the rogue he'd been planning, the Artificer class looks kind of neat for a leader? Been a while since I tried playing a tinkerer character.

Jason, if you want the last spot, you're welcome to it. Stat it up and one of us will throw it in the CB for you so that we'll have a PDF.

The battle of Hania is a perfect time for the new PCs to jump in, either during or after, depending on when you get the character finished.

renau1g

First Post
posted the character sheet in the RG

Very hard to find a female PC who is wearing clothing...

[sblock=image]
118015.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
posted the character sheet in the RG

Very hard to find a female PC who is wearing clothing...

[sblock=image]
118015.jpg
[/sblock]

Isn't that why guys play female characters? ;)

Gwendolynn looks good to me. Make one change, however (and this goes for [MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] as well); add a level 2 magic item of some sort. This will keep you in line with the current treasure distribution (or at least what will be current after this encounter).

Remove ads