• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] IG's The Witchlight Strand [OOC]

jkason

First Post
[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] - you are missing 1 trained skill, either History or Diplomacy. I selected History for you, but can change if needed.

(I'm entering it now)

No, that's perfect. I think the last thing I could justify is Diplomacy for someone like Weel. :) Thanks much!

Redrobes

First Post
Hi jkason

Although we dont seem to be using it much yet, I programmed a little status panel for the group to show who has yet to do their turn in the current round. I have added the standard artificer icon as your char in the set.

What you can do is paste this image link into web pages or forum posts and it should update dynamically. The location is (without the spaces)...
http : // www . viewing . ltd . uk / RPGStatus_Games / Status_Witchlights.png

which is
Status_Witchlights.png

If you want to set it so that you have done your thing for the turn then you can click on a link like this (again remove all spaces):
http : // www . viewing . ltd . uk / cgi-bin / RPGStatus / RPGStatus.pl ? action=ready&gamename=Witchlights&charname=Weel

Save the version without the spaces as a book mark called "Weel is ready".

Once done you may need to refresh the browser to see the new image with correct status instead of the old status.

If you change "ready" to "notready" in the url it will reset the tick back to a cross again. Save that as a book mark called "Weel is not ready".

There is a different link that I was hoping IG would use on the round start to signal that everyone now needs to act. I think they were all listed in this threads post #325.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Hi jkason

Although we dont seem to be using it much yet, I programmed a little status panel for the group to show who has yet to do their turn in the current round. I have added the standard artificer icon as your char in the set.

Okay, I think it worked? Weel is the icon all the way to the right if I read this correctly?

Redrobes

First Post
Yeah thats the one. Its the stock wizards artificer char pic. If you have a Weel character pic then let me know and ill change it. There is a web page party manager here if you want to play. If you have another play by post game then create another party but as stated on the page, careful with the top two options as they overwrite or delete the settings for a party.

http : // www . viewing . ltd . uk / RPGStatus_Games / RPGStatusUI.htm

IG: Since its a new round, do you want to start using it ? If so then hit the party action reset link and we will all get X's and then we can add our char actions in one by one. You can tick the monster action with your icon. From the image it looks like you have already :)
which is great cos I dont get all the EnWorld email notifications.

Last edited:

Redrobes

First Post
My little box of ticks seem to be working tho I saw IG ticked long before the new round post came in and now Aridha is ticked yet she hasn't had a post action. Either my update/cache isn't working on EnWorld and I am far behind the cutting edge of posts or they are being ticked in advance of the action. Thats no good cos I have to still keep checking the forums all the time to see whether Aridha has actually actioned. Aridhas character should be ticked after their post so I know then that I am up next. Otherwise we would all need to have links for everyone else's character to tick the next person up for a post and after a few ticks have gone in then its not clear who is to go next.

Status_Witchlights.png

Remove ads