• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] IG's The Witchlight Strand [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Great. Go ahead and jump into the current encounter--take initiative right before the bad guys. I'll update later today or tomorrow.

[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION]: I absolutely love your character concept!

-IG

jkason

First Post
Okay, I think I have Weel statted up enough to throw him through CB for a PDF if someone would be so kind? I took an Eberron regional background, but only because it was the only 'tinker' background I found, and that seemed closest to the backstory I'd built up for him (and I didn't run across any 'slightly mad' backgrounds ;) ). Happy to nix it if it's a problem.

Hopefully it isn't too terribly broken. :)

Midgardsormr

First Post
One of the reasons I took so long a break was to give me time to step back and take a look at the story, and make adjustments as needed. It appears that, in that time, we might have lost Pier as well as a healer.

Sorry! I got caught up in a move and totally forgot to come here. It's a little tough for me to get to the Internet at the moment, but I'm definitely still playing. I'll try to get caught up.

By the way, if you're thinking of moving, don't bother with that U-Box service from U-Haul. They picked up our containers two weeks ago, and now they won't tell us where they are. Supposedly they're somewhere in Los Angeles, but we can't get hold of anyone who has actually physically seen them.

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Sorry! I got caught up in a move and totally forgot to come here. It's a little tough for me to get to the Internet at the moment, but I'm definitely still playing. I'll try to get caught up.

By the way, if you're thinking of moving, don't bother with that U-Box service from U-Haul. They picked up our containers two weeks ago, and now they won't tell us where they are. Supposedly they're somewhere in Los Angeles, but we can't get hold of anyone who has actually physically seen them.

Ah, most excellent! I was hoping we hadn't lost you forever. Assume that Pier is just off the map to the north so that you can bring him in however you like.

jkason, you can go ahead and bring Weel in as well. Looks like I'll have to add more bad guys now! Which is good, since Shayuri just killed all my minions. :rant:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Can someone run Weel through the CG and generate a PDF? My copy is apparently seriously out of date...

One thing I did notice about Weel, however, is that his hit poits are off. Should be 12 plus his CON score (16), not the CON modifier, as in 3e. Bloodied and surge value will change accordingly.

jkason

First Post
Can someone run Weel through the CG and generate a PDF? My copy is apparently seriously out of date...

One thing I did notice about Weel, however, is that his hit poits are off. Should be 12 plus his CON score (16), not the CON modifier, as in 3e. Bloodied and surge value will change accordingly.

Excellent. I wondered why everyone else seemed to be so much healthier than Weel, who had a pretty good Con to start with. :)

renau1g

First Post
[MENTION=2710]jkason[/MENTION] - IG said you could have a level 2 item but you only selected a level 1. You ok with that?

(I'm entering it now)

Last edited:

Remove ads