• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] IG's The Witchlight Strand [OOC]

Korash

First Post
I'm here!!

Arr mateys, Vatan here t'be raisin a glass ta new companions!!

Yes, he would have been a pirate if he weren't on the side of the angels.

Sorry for the late arrival, and it should be the last time that Vatan is late for a drink :D

Theroc

First Post
I hope this isn't too much trouble, but would it be possible to see the character sheets of the PC's currently in the party so I can pick things that synergize a bit with the others, while remaining different?

I'm having real trouble deciding on a Leader, as none of them are particularly wowing me as I look at them (as it's difficult for me to weigh their situational bonuses in a vacuum). Thanks.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I hope this isn't too much trouble, but would it be possible to see the character sheets of the PC's currently in the party so I can pick things that synergize a bit with the others, while remaining different?

I'm having real trouble deciding on a Leader, as none of them are particularly wowing me as I look at them (as it's difficult for me to weigh their situational bonuses in a vacuum). Thanks.

I can show you PDF's of Druthruss and Vatan, I don't seem to have Pier for whatever reason. There is also no guarantee that these are the final versions, but it should be plenty to give you an idea.

Korash, it's excellent to see that you've made it. Looks like we're a party of six!

-IG

Attachments

• Druthrus Deepseam.pdf
    243.1 KB · Views: 240
  • Vatan.pdf
    304.4 KB · Views: 267

Korash

First Post
Pier's sheets

I found Pier's character sheet on fallstown, and here is the PDF

Edit: SOOO good to be here and looking forward to swinging a few pints ;)

Attachments

• Pier_Glasser_Character_Sheet.pdf
    226.5 KB · Views: 233

Theroc

First Post
Hm, somehow I got the silly notion my leader was a SECOND leader in the party(I guess the leader was one of the 'lost' ones?)

Seeing as IG mentioned healing, the most healing I can see myself generating is through a Cleric (Since I don't have the "Power" splatbooks and such, just PHB and PHB2)

IG, how do you feel about Shifters? Was thinking perhaps a Longtooth Shifter Cleric, but shifters might sorta fall into a similar category to Dragonborn, and if so, I'll probably go with Human.

I'm still open to suggestions, but Cleric seems the best source of healing for the party from what I've seen. Hopefully I'm not delaying anything. :)

renau1g

First Post
I've been working at my human fighter build. I went with a more defensive defender, sword and shield. A nice complement to Vatan.

He was tired of fighting, he tried to retire to a simple life, but no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't beat his swords into plowshares. Fate had different plans for this man and retiring to a simple life of farming was not in the cards.

Inspired by Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven.

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Hm, somehow I got the silly notion my leader was a SECOND leader in the party(I guess the leader was one of the 'lost' ones?)

Seeing as IG mentioned healing, the most healing I can see myself generating is through a Cleric (Since I don't have the "Power" splatbooks and such, just PHB and PHB2)

IG, how do you feel about Shifters? Was thinking perhaps a Longtooth Shifter Cleric, but shifters might sorta fall into a similar category to Dragonborn, and if so, I'll probably go with Human.

I'm still open to suggestions, but Cleric seems the best source of healing for the party from what I've seen. Hopefully I'm not delaying anything. :)

I've been trying to decide on how I feel about shifters in this campaign for a while now, actually. In the end, I think I've decided that they'll be a good fit, considering the wild nature of the area. I don't think they'd be common by any means, but the subject of childrens' fairytales for sure. For someone to see one in person, well... that'd be something special, wouldn't it?

That work for you?

-IG

Theroc

First Post
Sure. So, my character will widely be regarded strangely. Will be an interesting experience. Sometimes it will amuse him, sometimes it will prove an irritant.

Will look into the pantheon of this world as well, in case there is a god who jumps out at me.

Redrobes

First Post
Korash - Good to see you around. How come you posted two hours before I did and I didnt see your post. Maybe the previous view got cached... Anyway maybe there is some strange thing here with post sync.

Good to see some new faces and interest too. Should be good. I keep my character sheet moderately up to date in my sig. Its not my master copy tho so there might be some sync problems there too ;)

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads