[4e] IG's The Witchlight Strand [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
I have updated my character with links below as usual. I didn't retrain and took the distant advantage feat and fleeting ghost utility.

My old AC was 16 but with the new point I make it 15 ??? Where do you think I might have got the extra +2 before ?

As for what we do I think its time we headed out and went for the task in hand of our diplomatic mission. It might be that getting the plains men on board and delivering the arrow would be more useful overall than the local Hania problem.

The last sheet I have for you has your AC at 14, which would make 15 right at this level. I'm sure we've talked about it before and I'm just not remembering, but is there a reason you don't have any armor?

*Edit* I found a second copy of your sheet on my local drive that listed your AC at 16, and it was because you were wearing leather armor. So I guess it's really up to you; 17 with armor, 15 without.

Last edited:

Redrobes

First Post
Oh right, well my sheet says no armor because I think I could not afford it. So ill ask about in case there happens to be some crusty dwarven sized leather armor around here and leave it up to you.

Korash

First Post
Hi guys, I am back from being out of country (vaykay in England) and still suffering from a comp that went *poof* some how. I think it is the motherboard and hope the HD still works.

Anyhoot, I will try to get Vatan leveled soonest. I might just have to post the upgrade and have someone input them into the Character Builder.

Hopefully a new or fixed comp is in the stars in the near future....

Korash

First Post
LOL, I think Canada got the better of the trade IMOHO

I spent 4 days in Leicester putting my father to rest and visiting cousins. It was the first time that all six of us were together. We managed to hit a few pubs there, and the kids enjoyed the visit there too. Then we spent 4 days in London.....WAAAAY not enough time to show the kids what I wanted to :( but they had fun there as well.

Korash

First Post
whooops....I thought I did that....

gonna get on it...just don't have access to the prog atm...will post my update soon and if someone could input it, that would be great

industrygothica

Adventurer
whooops....I thought I did that....

gonna get on it...just don't have access to the prog atm...will post my update soon and if someone could input it, that would be great

I can put it in the old builder. That shouldn't be a problem, depending on how new the character options you are using are.

Korash

First Post
Okay, I just looked through the PHB and I think vatan will go with "Two Weapon Defence" for his feat, and "No Opening" for his Utility Power. IG, roll his HPs and add them in as well please. And Thanks :)

Just upping his abilities with two weapons atm. Next move will be to try and get two ATTACKS due to having two weapons....not sure is doable, or how if it is.

industrygothica

Adventurer
You can only get two attacks if whatever power you're using specifically says to take a second attack. There is no way to use more than one standard attack power in one round without the use of an action point, regardless of how many weapons you are carrying. Wielding multiple weapons can, however, increase damage output and, feat depending, defense scores.

At least that's the way I see it...

Remove ads