• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e release of ZG05 - Cauldron-Born delayed just a smidge

We released the Pathfinder version of Cauldron-Born earlier this month. Our layout artist, unfortunately, is currently trying to fight back the predations of winter (i.e., pneumonia). We should have the 4e version out before Christmas.

Being rather chagrined at these various delays, I want to share the good news that we already have in all the art and maps for adventure 6, and the text should be ready for layout by the time we shake off our New Year's hangovers.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Will there be draft for adventure 6 on the Gold Form in the near future?
As soon as I get a draft, I'll put it there. Do folks actually read them? There's never been a single reply in there. I just kinda figured people were just waiting for the final versions.

mort655

Explorer
As soon as I get a draft, I'll put it there. Do folks actually read them? There's never been a single reply in there. I just kinda figured people were just waiting for the final versions.

I read them. I like to see the development/writing process. I never knew we were supposed to reply in the forum.

Tukka

Explorer
I just got my gold sub, so there isn't much there for me right now as far as preview material goes, but I've been reading through the games Ryan ran for adventures 1 and 2 and it's providing some nice insight into the adventure (as well as the design process) that I definitely appreciate and find useful.

I would certainly read any preview material relating to the new adventures (I've read through all the PF version of Cauldron Born, though my own game is 4e and we're still on the first adventure). I thought it was curious that nobody had commented on them -- I wasn't sure if they were actually locked threads or if people were just adhering to some sort etiquette. If any Zeitgeist-related preview material is posted while I have a gold sub, I'll probably have some comments.

Remove ads