[4e] Risen OOC (Full)

Sparky

I'll put this up in the OP for ease of reference, but until then...

Example posts during initiative:

Rex looks across the room and sees the wyrmling menacing his comrades. He draws his sword and bellows a challenge, charging at the beast.

Minor: Draw sword
Free: Bellow
Move: Move to N12, charge to N17
Standard: Bull Rush, STR vs Fort, (linked roll)

Last edited:

Sparky

We're at the top of the initiative order.

Keia's elf PC is first - Keia hasn't posted an OOC breakdown of the elf's actions yet, but it will probably be something like...

Free: Speak
Standard: Search for suitable weapon in sarcophagus pile

The order, as it stands:
- Unknown Elf (Keia's PC)
- Malek
- Mataken (NPCd at the moment)
- Unnamed Human (Pangalin's PC, NPCd at the moment)
- Gavril
- Servant Group 1
- Servant Group 2

So. Malek/Walking Dad is up.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Yup, that's about right. I really didn't know whether the searching would be a move or standard action. The only other thing to add is

Move: Pick up such an item if it is within reach

Sparky

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well!

Not to taint the cheer of the above message, but after thinking about it, I've decided to put aside my DMing of PbP games. I've tried a number of these over the years and I think that PbP may not be a good format for me to DM. I've leapt some hurdles with each game I've gotten started, the next - one day - will be to keep a game active and going. For now, I think it's time to cut bait. Sorry to end this abruptly, I was interested to see how you guys handled the crypt and the mystery of your wakening.

If you're curious about the what was going on or about the crypt itself, let me know, I'll dish.

okdaddio

First Post
Sorry for being out of the loop for a bit, we've been on a whirlwind road trip for the holidays.

No worries about ending the game - I've come to the realization that playing pbp games is not for me anyway. Thanks though for setting this game up and letting us new people test the waters.

Remove ads