[4e] Sins of the Feyborn (IC)

eblue562

First Post
Beld looks slightly startled by the surprisingly fluid motion of the monk, and takes a moment to compose himself as the map is snatched from his fingers. At the druid's behest, he points to the table next to him.

"I hope that your interest in the map is a gesture of your acceptance?" Beld asks. The druid studies his face carefully, and realizes that although Beld is sincere in his plea and his information, there is something else that is bothering him under his exterior.

__

The map has been updated. Sorry I didn't include the furniture within the room. If anyone wants to squeeze any more information from Beld, they'll have to roll a corresponding check type (your decision), DC 25. I'll have the in-game map (from Beld) updated here shortly and post it. Until then, anyone else want to post their actions?

Walking Dad

First Post
Kildrak

"I can sense there is something more you can tell us. And I'm sure the others are as interested in it as I am." Kildrak says, hoping for one of the more eloquent stranger to back him up, either diplomatic or with force.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Kildrak Steelbark
Perception: 25 Insight: 25 Low-light Vision
Initiative: +7
AC 26 Fortitude 22 Reflex 18 Will 23
Hit Points: 91/91 Bloodied: 45
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge: 22 Surges per day: 11/11
At-Will Powers: Wild Shape, Grasping Claws, Swarming Locusts, Fire Hawk (H)
Encounter Powers: P Blighted Agony, Stinging Cloud (H), Roar of the Unbowed Beast, Plague of Locusts (H), Barkskin (H)
Daily Powers: Fog of Insects (H), Clinging Drones, Sunbeam (H), Black Harbinger (H), Goodberry (H)

[/sblock][/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Duriel was somewhat surprised at their reaction to his threats, he had his axe to a member of whatever group these eladrin were a part of, but they were more interested in discussing matters as if they were sitting over a spot of tea in Waterdeep. When they make mention of the lichs and undead, the warrior cleric put his axe down and stares intently as the gith grabs a map from the apparent leader.

"Very well, you wish to stop the undead, I have a problem with the undead back home and maybe I can figure some stuff out while I'm here that'll help me. I'm Duriel, this here's Cutter. Why don't we make sure all our cards are on the table ok pointy ears? I don't want to be agreeing to something unless I know everything"

[sblock=ooc]
Sorry for the delay. I haven't been checking the playing the game section as often as before, more involved in the Living worlds.
diplomacy (1d20 10=27)

Theroc

First Post
"Is it not also possible that both prophecies are true? Perhaps the city will be destroyed and it's inhabitants will find a utopia. Prophecies are almost never what they seem, in my experience..." Sulos added, his gaze falling on those near him. He was not entirely certain of this group, and whether he was truly willing to work towards a goal which was not his own, but also did not know where he was or how to return to that which he knew. And so, he remained quiet and listened, observing, and thinking.

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry myself as well, things have been pretty hectic around here, and I've recently gotten my wow subscription back, so I'm playing catchup there.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I am both a master of undead, and linked to them in certain level. I can surely enlighten you about the mysteries of the no-life. Of course I should see the scroll in order to throw light over this riddle." Offers the eldery monk, extending his bony hand towards the gith.

hero4hire

Explorer
Chai-Zen spread the scroll across the offered table so the others could look at its contents as well.

OOC: Any knowledge skills required?

Remove ads