• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] The Dustbowl (IC)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Guards," underlines his treasure-hungry friend... "Guards AND pressure traps."

[sblock=Actions]If that fails to entice Caden and Scholar is stumped, Mialucus will shrug and follow the halfling up to I21.

If not, grab the helmetted head off one of the orc guards (choppety chop chop) and toss it up so it lands fairly hard on the first theta (E6 on the closeup map).

If Scholar wants to have a go first though, let him.[/sblock]___________________________________________________
Binder Fred, bowling for dollars.

Last edited:

Legildur

First Post
Caden, tilts his head to one side as he ponders the possibilities. "I'd still rather clear the area behind us," he says. "At least the nearby stuff, anyway."

yzard

First Post
Bharhash, Dragonborn Warlord

"I've no head for puzzles, but clearing out orcs....well, that's different. Lead on!"

renau1g

First Post
Stick shakes his head and looks at the newcomers as if seeing them for the first time. "Oh...hi, I am known as Stick, I'm a traveler. Sorry about that, I was having a vision, sometimes the cosmic forces that I draw my power from overwhelm me and it takes a moment to pull myself from their splendor. Have you ever seen the heavens up close? They are magnificent" the dragonborn says, then sees Caden preparing to continue on, "Right then, well I've got to go, my friends are leaving" he adds.

ooc - Stick can walk in front, or last, whatever works, rearguard, front guard. He'll currently be out of his Plate, just his normal "street" clothes.

Binder Fred

"Beaten by letters on the ground," chuckles the lean elf. Last to go, he takes the time to toss the orc's axe across the field of symbols, just to see what happens.

<Anything?

Shayuri

First Post
The Scholar takes a moment to produce a sheet of parchment and a quill, and in quick scritches, copies down the grid and letters...as much as can be seen from the side they're on.

"We're going to need a bit of context to guess the password, most likely," he observes, rolling the parchment up and putting it into a small leather tube at his side. "Or find someone who knows it and is willing to part with it."

"Either way, there's much more to see! Lets keep moving!"

Binder Fred

<in the corridor, walking towards the northern passage:

"You heard nothing before or during your capture?" he asks the new recruits.

yzard

First Post
Bharhash, Dragonborn Warlord

Still a little wary of his new companions, Bharhash lagged behind a bit as they moved on.

"Remember anything? Nothing but sand and skeletons before everything went dark! No useful conversations...."

Remove ads