• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4e The Village of Hommlet...giving it away

Festivus

First Post
Wow, very nice of you. I have one and don't need another, but there sure is a spiffy two sided map in there of the moathouse on one side and an inn on the other that I use for lots of things.

Plus the adventure was fun to play with friends... brought back lots of memories for me.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Wow, very nice of you. I have one and don't need another, but there sure is a spiffy two sided map in there of the moathouse on one side and an inn on the other that I use for lots of things.

Just in case anyone really wants that Inn of the Welcome Wench map, but doesn't have a copy of Village of Hommlet, Gale Force Nine used that same artwork for the second of their licenced D&D vinyl battlemats. That map is quite pricey, and unfortunately only one-sided, but the quality of the mat is very high. I'm also a fan of the tube containers those maps come in, which makes for much easier storage than Paizo's GameMastery maps (which I should add I am also a huge fan of).

cdrcjsn

First Post
For some reason, I thought there would be more D&D related jokes and one-liners. It seems most people though like to tell stories about their gaming experiences. :)

Not that I'm complaining. I'm being entertained reading through all of them.

Remove ads