4ed DM looking for Players, Nights

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Hey I am really interested in popping in here. Elven ranger. Although halfling rogue or Dwarven Cleric would also appeal.

I have a preference for maptool, but I'm open

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Re: Equipment.

Are we supposed to be equipping ourselves as per standard 4e rules, i.e. 1 4th level item, 1 3rd Level Item, 1 2nd Level Item, and enough gold for a 2nd level item, but with the restriction that we can't have both a magic implement/weapon and armor?

Or is the only magic item we are allowed is either a magic implement/weapon or magic armor, with our choice of non-magic equipment?

There is a big difference.

RSKennan

Explorer
I emailed him with my character sheet the day after I posted here, and never heard anything. I'm now playing in a Fantasy Grounds campaign, and would like to withdraw my availability.

Lothire

First Post
Hey, just emailed the thread starter here with my character concept (Sorian, two weapon style ranger). I'm really looking forward to this, but if for some reason we aren't successful here, I'd be happy joining anyone else's attempt.

edit: forgot to mention, I enjoy using MapTools and have some small experience with it, but open to using another program.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
But I'm playing a two-weapon ranger! *pout*

I could very easily switch to an Eladrin Mage as the pbp I created one for has stalled.

*pout* I was really looking forward to it, but it is all good.

Last edited:

Lothire

First Post
Hah, I'm sorry dude, didn't really run my eyes through the page very well.

Though, I don't see what would be so bad with two slice and dice Rangers. :D I'm open to making something else if it's a problem, but I'd like to get in contact with the OP to see what would help us out the best (maybe a Fighter? I'd be down for that).

edit: er.. would that be Dudette?

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Lothire said:
edit: er.. would that be Dudette?

Heh. Can't you tell from my avatar pic?

Anyway. I'm totally okay with jumping into the open Wizard slot. My character is a ritual junkie and might even Skilltraijn heal for the clericy rituals.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
No the one left open by the human wizard who left.

No worries I'll create something else. Dwarf Cleric maybe. Maybe a ranged Ranger. Maybe a paladin or Warlock

Last edited:

Remove ads