4ed DM looking for Players, Nights

fba827

Adventurer
Are you still looking for players? If so, what's your final run down on character types already taken?

In one of your posts you mention still wanting a cleric (although, don't overlook the fact that you have an inspiring build warlord), I would be happy playing a cleric -- just would need to figure if it should be a melee build cleric or a distance-build cleric ...

I hesitate only because i've never used maptools or the other thing you mentioned, so I have no idea how well it will integrate/work on my computer and how stupid i will/will not feel when trying to use said software. :)

So i'm still on the fence, but thought i'd still at least ask if you were looking for more ...

DarkBeef

First Post
Hmm, looks like I may be a day late and a dollar short. Oh well, give me a msg if you need an extra warm body. I've used ventrillo and such for a long time and am comfortable using whatever progs you desire.

Nikroecyst

First Post
I too am still interested in play and will try to keep track of this post a lil better in the future. If you still have openings in your group please post your run down of races and classes from your players.

~Nik

Alastor118

First Post
Bump, and what's going on with this game? I haven't made contact with the DM at all. The only response I've seen is in this topic... I sent him a message to his phone through AIM, I sent him an e-mail, and I messaged him every time he was online on AIM. Haven't gotten any responses, yet. So what's the deal?

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
My offer still stands. I will bow out as a player and re-recruit everyone for a game I will GM for. I've investigated everything and I'd definitely be able to host a maptool and Voip server.

My hope is that the GM contacts us back, but this doesn't bode well for his responsiveness once the campaign starts.

gamervoid

First Post
Goodevening charwomen

If your initiative for GMing an online tooled game sticks I would love to be a part of the group asap. Please do post here or pm me and you can expect me to be available most any weekend this Summer. I'm new to webtooled games, but not to 4e or awesome personable gaming.

Remove ads