4ed DM looking for Players, Nights

Lothire

First Post
No problem at all, I'll work up a character and have 'em sent out shortly. Happy you're still in on this and I'll be sure to make it july 1st (I could make it sooner than that as well if for some reason you decide a closer date is better).

Dekana

Explorer
Garas said:
This would be a good time, should you all decide you want to play or, now looking at what has been submitted, to perchance talk amoungst eachother and decide if your initial character concept was what you still want. =D
I looked over my Warlock and decided to put a heavier focus on dex-based skills. She should be able to disarm traps with the best of them now. Also, I got rid of multiclass rogue since I'd rather have Stealth training instead.

By the way, I hope a Doppelganger isn't too "freakin' monstrous." And even if it is, hopefully no one will notice. :D

Alastor118

First Post
Yeah, I changed my warlord I think before you gave him a look, he used axes before but I decided to switch him over to DEX and use swords (consequently he'll only be using chain armor now). I also added a little bit more to the personality section and edited the character background.

Lothire

First Post
Borim, Human Fighter is sent. He'll be sword/shield with the Pit Fighter paragon in mind and has decent back story to play with.

Now to open up MapTools and fill out lots of macros, heh.

Goumindong

First Post
I won't be able to make a july 1st start and it looks like ive got another game ill be able to play in, so I will be backing out for the time being.

Garas

First Post
That's ok Goumindong.

Unfortunately, seeing as it's a holiday week, I may have to work overnight on July 1st, taking my normal day off on the forth instead. I don't know for certain yet, and I will relay the information to everyone asap. If that's the case, we will start the following Tuesday.

rob626

First Post
not to derail or poach BUT...

If there are any people that were unable to get into this game please drop by http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Rushulka/

We play Thursday nights at 8pm PST for 2-3 hours using Ventrilo. We are attempting to do without Tactical Maps as an experiment to maintain immersion and could use a couple more playtesters.

I will post a link to this thread in my original recruiting thread so my poaching isn't one sided. :)

salmelo

First Post
According to your above post, you may still need one more player. If thats the case I'm willing to take the position. I'll send you my character later today/tonight incase you need me, I do have one question though, on the single +1 weapon/armor/implement, can it be any +1 of level 3 or lower, or does it have to be just a plain magic item, ie can it be like a vicous weapon?
also, what time zone are you?

Last edited:

Remove ads