• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Re: poison in the Ice Storm Room: Thanks to both Kobold Stew and Forged Fury -- the former for having Spec reclose the tube of poison gas, and the latter for pointing out to me that CB had posted a few seconds before I did, restating the outcome as no damage to anybody -- and also for reminding me that Guran has resistance to poison: somehow, I had forgotten that. (It never came up in the little earlier roleplaying I did.)

Last edited:

Technically, it should be the DM who prompts you about things like advantage and resistance, but a) I operate under the assumption that the player owner is a character's best advocate (know thy character); b) I figured you knew what racial modifiers to apply and didn't wish to to be pre-emptively nagged; and c) our good friend FF seems to be quick about posting such reminders.

I'm pleased we have a group that works well together.

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I was going to ask how the artwork and everything else in the SCAG looked to you, but that's really minor. I've seen spoilers and reviews. (IIRC, you said your copy was due to arrive yesterday.)

Anyone have any update from Skarsgard? It has now been a week since last post for Colden.
Edit: According to profile, Skarsgard's last activity on EN World was on Friday, 30th October, 2015.

Last edited:

I'll take over Colden for Skarsgard. I checked her profile earlier this week...it said the last time activity was registered (not a post, just activity) was Friday, October 30. Not sure if she's been around since then, haven't checked.

I have only made time to read the Underdark section of SCAG. I skimmed the class section. My preliminary sense was that I was underwhelmed. But, in truth, I haven't made time to sit down and analyze it, so jury's still out. SOMEONE evil introduced me to this graphic novel by the name of Saga; I was utterly and totally engrossed last night reading all of volume one of that publication. All other reading fell by the wayside, I'm afraid!

Skarsgard

Explorer
Hi guys,

Sorry for the absence these last couple of weeks, but my father in-law passed away and it has been a rough time. I plan to get back into it this week and catch up with the in-thread posts.

Thanks for you patience.
Skar

Hey. I'm incredibly sorry your father-in-law died. That's hard. Please don't hassle yourself over carving out time for gaming. If, however, you do find yourself wanting an escape, well...we're here. Right now, the group is about to take on some orcs and a spider. The group has surprise. I'll be calling for combat rounds very soon.

But, as I said, the game can keep. Do what you need to do.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads