• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e CB's Stonefast OOC -- COMPLETE

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Be well, Skarsgard. Take your time.

^ What he said. Take all the time you need to get through this period so you can look back on it with satisfying closure.

Now, on completely unrelated topics:

(1) SCAG: Yes, I finally decided to break down and order a copy. I have the 4th Edition FRCG, but haven't read it; maybe what I need is something more concise.

(2) After Stonefast: Still thinking Rock Gnome (rock drummer) Warlock; however, I have also started to design a Human Sorcerer for the sake of lots more Cantrips. (Downside of the Human: no Darkvision.)

In keeping with the theme of Rock Gnomes: "ROLL HIGHER DICE ROLLER" (apologies to Chuck Berry):

I'm gonna float a small suggestion,
And ask the Dungeon Master to say
It's a Rocky little Gnomester
That I want that party to play
Roll higher Dice-Roller, gotta to rock it again today

New adventure's so excitin'
And that dead orc left us clues
My heart's jumpin' with 'em
And my soul keeps on hatin' to lose
Roll higher Dice-Roller, and tell that Bell-Curve the news

I got the sharin' pneumonia,
I need a shot at knowin' what's whose
Think I'm rollin' for a WIS-save
Sittin' down by the river of Lose
Roll higher Dice-Roller, and give me top One from Two

Well, if you like to fight it, go get your hammer and
Wield and sock it, knock it over and move on up to
Another minion and pound and smash it, knock it over,
Roll higher Dice-Roller, and gimme top One from Two

Well, water from the ceilin' gonna set my senses reelin'
If it leaks down through poisonous flues
Hey Humpty-Dumpty, you're actin' like a numty,
Got no feet in your shoes
Roll higher Dice-Roller, and tell those bad guys the news

You know she's spinnin' like a spider
Wiggles like a fungus crop
She got a crazy cohort
Oughta see 'em wield and chop
Long as she got a blade the killin' will never stop

Roll higher Dice-Roller, Roll higher Dice-Roller,
Roll higher Dice-Roller, Roll higher Dice-Roller,
Roll higher Dice-Roller, dig mass graves for those dudes

After Stonefast: Still thinking Rock Gnome (rock drummer) Warlock; however, I have also started to design a Human Sorcerer for the sake of lots more Cantrips. (Downside of the Human: no Darkvision.)
I'm taking a different direction once Stonefast wraps up. I'm not planning to offer OotA as a continuation of this game. The version of OotA that I run will entail a different group of players. That said, I regard each of you as a friend and would welcome any of you in any of my other games in the future. And I mean that quite sincerely. I still plan to stick with my long-term vision of running month-long one shots of TSR classics, for example.

Last edited:

tuxgeo

Adventurer
Cool plans! That actually leaves more character design space for both of these months-old, partially-built characters I'm vacillating over. If they don't have to be captives in the Underdark, they can go a bit more normal -- not having to eschew exploration cantrips because of missing material components, for example.

Thanks for understanding, [MENTION=61026]tuxgeo[/MENTION] (and any of my other very fine players reading this). Am just ready to do something different.

Best,
Wendy

Skarsgard

Explorer
I must have missed the ice storm damage as I didn't go back far enough in the posts. Sorry.

If you are OK with it I will roll 3d10 for my healing at the short rest?

[roll0]

Remove ads