5E: D&D Next- Caves of Chaos [RECRUITING]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Charwoman Gene

First Hi

Second - Could you run your game where only you the DM had a set of the rules?

I think this would be a perfect way to play-test something like what they have proposed. Knowing all the other systems the game is suppose to be based off of.

From what I gathered from another thread. They just don't want you posting stat blocks, quoted text from the material, and mechanics.

Without the rules or with them but not allowed to post except for RPing then the players need not worry.

HM

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
There is a lot of theorizing about this. No, the OPTA does not ban pbp. But it does include verbiage that says I agree to comply with Wizards playtest rules and tge FAQ is clear. I am not willing to get cutesy with this, sorry.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
There is a lot of theorizing about this. No, the OPTA does not ban pbp. But it does include verbiage that says I agree to comply with Wizards playtest rules and tge FAQ is clear. I am not willing to get cutesy with this, sorry.

NP - hope they give the green light soon.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Would anyone being interested in a Caves of Chaos game using the Pathfinder Beginner Box? I always wanted to try the simplified rules and with the reduced list of options, my brain will hurt less.

Walking Dad

First Post
Still looking for a 5e playtest game. I think r1g's is already filled, was I quick enough for this? Signed, agreed and downloaded everything :)

Edit:Seems like I get a spot in r1g's game after all. Would like to play in both, but I'm willing to give my spot here to another interested player who is not so lucky.

Last edited:

Remove ads