D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Must have. I cleared formatting on doc and it seemed to work now. There wasn't really an option for "automatic" and it still showed black as chosen, but okay. Seems to be working now.

I tried the black background, but the Unread posts and Read posts just aren't differentiated enough for me compared to the white.

tglassy

Adventurer
Has it really? Oh my goodness. I need to get on the ball. To be fair, these last few months have been nuts. I’m not dropping this game, though. I’ve got a couple games t catch up on, so I’ll be getting to that this weekend.

tglassy

Adventurer
I feel I owe everyone here an apology. I had three games going last year, some that had been going on for over a year, and I bailed on all of them. I didn’t mean to, but the last two years leading up to when I stopped last November had been difficult. I won’t go into the details, but since December, things have been much better, financially and emotionally. This game was one of the first I started on this site, indeed one of the first I ever did, and I find I don't want it to go away. So if there is still interest, if enough people are still here, I finally feel I can pick it up again and keep it going.

Greenmtn

Explorer
I can't guarantee that My characters personality won't change since it has been so long but I'm interested in playing if you are interested in DMing. Weather we keep it going as is or reboot it.

tglassy

Adventurer
That’s five of us. I think we’re missing a couple, but that’s ok.

Weekends are the best time for me to post, specifically Saturday’s. I may be able to post some during the week, but I’m mostly free only on the weekends. I’ll start up this game and the Undead Apocalypse game, hopefully this Saturday. We might be going a little slow, but at least we’ll be going.

Remove ads