• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
You may! I'm going to be finalizing some things over the next day or so.

For example, I've decided to use some actual mythology for the religions of the world. I've decided to use Greek, Celtic, Norse and Egyptian, as listed in the Player's Handbook. Why? Cause they're easy. These religions are...rivals. Not enemies, but rivals. And whether they actually exist, or whether one is actually real while the others aren't, is anyone's guess.

I except this game to have a lot of puzzles in it. There will be combat, but I want more than just combat. I want the students to direct their own learning, so to speak. Try things. Figure things out. Snoop around. Go to class. Pull pranks. Make friends and enemies. I'll throw conflict here and there, and you can decide what to do with it. Sure, there might be a monster that breaks out every now and then, but I'm going to try not to let combat just be random.
I provided some deities for Tabaxi in my write up of them, but they could easily be a subset of Egyptian.

Sent from my SM-G900P using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
You may! I'm going to be finalizing some things over the next day or so.

For example, I've decided to use some actual mythology for the religions of the world. I've decided to use Greek, Celtic, Norse and Egyptian, as listed in the Player's Handbook. Why? Cause they're easy. These religions are...rivals. Not enemies, but rivals. And whether they actually exist, or whether one is actually real while the others aren't, is anyone's guess.

I except this game to have a lot of puzzles in it. There will be combat, but I want more than just combat. I want the students to direct their own learning, so to speak. Try things. Figure things out. Snoop around. Go to class. Pull pranks. Make friends and enemies. I'll throw conflict here and there, and you can decide what to do with it. Sure, there might be a monster that breaks out every now and then, but I'm going to try not to let combat just be random.
Direct their own learning hmmm Welcome to Barnabus the mouse and associate answer key shop, we have all your learning needs.

Last edited:

Remove ads