D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

"Quentin, If you truely don't want the sap I would be interested. I find it amazing and fear I will need all the help I can get to get into the school of Arcane Studies. Maybe if I graduate from there I could make the patch you mentioned."

"I don't want it, but if, as our good host says, I may need it to get to some studies I'll hold on to it. If later someone decides that he would really like some boost to enter into priesthood academy, my offering stands. I'll give you my vial and find another way to get into that specific study."

tglassy

Adventurer
"Well, it looks like you know what you want to do, then. It appears the storm has subsided. I wish you well. And if you remember, please let the Academy know about my work."

It looks like most people want to leave, and what do you know, the NPC's seem to not care one way or the other!

Are you following the map to the road? If so, you should be at the road by nightfall. You may also go straight for the Academy, or technically go in any direction, if you like. Oh, and Lyla has decided to continue following Quentin. She's taken a liking to him.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
The Academy/Woods/Spring
Late Fall/Afternoon
Round 0

Asherah hurried into the priest’s cabin as they avoided the storm. She sat at the window, watching the rain and the lightening among the flowers as she listened to the old priest explain what was happening and Quentin introduce the pixie.

“Thank you, kind priest,” Asherah said with a slight bow as she took the vial of sap from him. She tucked it away safely in her bag and wished she had a change of clothes. Her fine sari was rather ruined.

The others seemed eager to continue on, even if it meant camping in the open, so she gathered her things again, tried to right what she could of her sari, and gathered a few of the flowers for later. They smelled nice, and she slipped one into her hair, the rest pressed carefully in her bag.

“If we are going, let us go,” she said. “Though perhaps we should consider what we are going to eat or sleep on out there,” she reminded the others. “I have no food or bedroll or anything. Perhaps staying here the night would be better.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 6/6
AC: 12
Unarmed: +1 1 B
Claws: +1 1d4 S
Flametongue Spear: +1 1d6/d8+1/P+1d6 fire 20/60
[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"There is plenty of food to be found in this terrain, and from all I'm hearing things at the academy are gonna be a lot tougher than spending a night on the dirt," says Dariana, "But we were told time was not a factor in this journey, so if those of us less used to hard life really can't continue, I'm okay with that."

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Longer we stay out more likely" At this point Mim snarls like an angry beast followed by the screaming of a women."I'm sure you get the point" Mim was amazed how well street survival was applying out here, perhaps he could make it after all.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar looks at Ashrah and everyone can see an "Oh Crap" expression come across his face.

He puts his head down and fiddles a bit with the hem of his shirt.

"Lady Ashrah makes a good point. In my ignorance and eagerness to get to the Academy it seems I don't have anything needed for a night in the woods either."

He looks up to their gracious host with a hopeful look. "If staying the night wouldn't be a bother, we set out in the morning, and took the road, should we be there before nightfall?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
"I once spent a winters night out side in the snow with no bedroll, I'm sure we will be fine in the well sheltered forest."

Mim looks the protestors up and down wondering how they would survive life in the academy if the thought of camping in the wilderness bothered them so much.

Remove ads