• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E [5e] Witcher: Mother of Monsters

Axel

First Post
Congratulations Steve Gorak! :)

The first one is easy for 3-6 months, unless you have a pair of functioning boobs. That was my experience, anyway.

The second though, then it gets hard...

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hey, congrats! Those 20 weeks go quickly, so get some sleep while you can. You've got your greatest adventure coming up!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Hey, congrats! Those 20 weeks go quickly, so get some sleep while you can. You've got your greatest adventure coming up!

Axel

First Post
lol!

I normally do fine on 6 hours a night, always have. But I have been forced to develop a caffeine addiction by ankle biters.

There was a meme doing the Facebook rounds earlier... A boy asks his dad what it's like to be a parent. So dad asks "can we have chicken nuggets for dinner?" twelve times an hour until the boy says yes. And then hangs off the boy's leg in the kitchen, so he can't move.

Or alternatively, a girl asks her mother the same question. Mum doesn't answer,but interrupts her daughter every time she speaks, until she cries in frustration.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
This... is true lol. I am sure you don't need us to give you horror stories but probably the best two things you can do is sleep when you can and reealllyyyy work on your patience. There never seems to be enough patience and trust me - I've got a LOT. But you take dwindling sleep + reduced patience and that's when stuff... happens.

I've pretty much accepted I will never get to go to the bathroom uninterrupted again. And my daughter is going to be 11. :l

Remove ads