D&D 5E [5E] YP: Sunless Citadel

What Adventure should I run for my next PbP Campaign?

• Lost Mine of Phandelver

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sunless Citadel

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other WotC Adventure Path

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

purplerook

First Post
Speaking as an individual player (not consensus) we could make any/either work. On the Healing side, we have hit die and the Paladin's Laying on of hands. On the Rouge side, the wizard (my character) is using Mage Hand, and the Monk has the Observant feat (wicked high Perception) and the Paladin kicks in the door. Actually, a Bard with Thieves Tools from his/her Background would make an interesting addition to the Party.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Really, though, any class is fine -- rather than party balance, I want players who want to commit and work together.

TallIan

Explorer
Sneaky scout is covered by the monk, though thief's tools would be useful. I was hoping to use the paladin's spell slots mostly for smites, so I'd like a healer though it's not too late to change tack.

Ultimately play something that is more interesting to you. The thief's tool armed bard sounds like a good character, but I hate playing bards so personally wouldn't take that option.

See you on the other side :p

purplerook

First Post
The thief's tool armed bard sounds like a good character, but I hate playing bards so personally wouldn't take that option.

You just need to play a Bard with a little attitude. My current Bard's background is the bugler for an army unit. He takes no B.S. from anyone, and can dish it out (Vicious Mockery) better than most :].

Thateous

Explorer
I'm going to give others a chance to chime in with their interest. I'll leave this here and come back to it after a few days if no one else bites.

[sblock=Character]
0d1d4241724de27c8419e19b2e7177b6--hair-color-story-inspiration.jpg

Female Drow Druid
Chandra
10, 16, 12, 10, 15, 12
Languages: common, elvish, undercommon, druidic, deep speech
Tools: Herbalism Kit, Thieves tools
[/sblock]

Remove ads