D&D 5E [5E] YP: Sunless Citadel

What Adventure should I run for my next PbP Campaign?

• Lost Mine of Phandelver

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sunless Citadel

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other WotC Adventure Path

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Right now I really need one more PC and can take 2 without fuss so I'm soft closing it here. [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION] Serpica is back in. [MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] Chandra can join too.

We have to write you in, but I have ideas.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Essentially, my take is either Serpica (and Chandra) have come to the citadel to look for the lost adventuring party and claim the reward. They will run into the rest of the party and join forces.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Essentially, my take is either Serpica (and Chandra) have come to the citadel to look for the lost adventuring party and claim the reward. They will run into the rest of the party and join forces.

Sounds reasonable to me. I may need a bit of a lead in to not step on any toes. I have not caught up on the game at all just yet.

TallIan

Explorer
I goofed up before. "Until the end of your next turn, you know the location of any celestial, fiend, or undead within 60 feet of you that is not behind total cover." Total cover meaning doors and walls. I think even draping a sheet over it like a spoooky ghost would block it, but the eyeholes and possibly feet would render it partial cover.

Hmm, I missed that too. Makes it less powerful and I'm seeing why the guides rate it meh - there was me thinking it was good. You can probably see anything within 60ft

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TallIan

Explorer
Just a heads up for now. Some of you may be aware of this from other games I am in, but I am moving to the US at the end of the month. Things are ramping up in terms of packing and organising so I might start to get a little strapped for time.

I should be ok to post until the 31st or so when we actually travel, but may not be very regular so please don't wait on me for any decisions.

Once we're in New York we have got a couple of weeks in a B&B to find somewhere permanent. The B&B has WiFi, but I won't have a lot of time (lots to do and no me-time free of the wife). I'll be handing my work laptop back and to help the situation my tablet crapped out so I will only have my clunky personal laptop. Once we're in our own place it hopefully won't be too long before we have WiFi again, so I reckon I'll be back in full swing mid to late August.

I'll try and give warning before (if) I drop off line, but if I suddenly do you know why, and I will be back.

If you would prefer my character took a short holiday, I'll understand.

Remove ads