8 years ago, the world ended... [4E]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I'm tired of you too, that stinch is unberable, but just close that big mouth of yours and let the orc finish what he was saying, black little goblin." Limitz says, with his eyes over the dwarf.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Yah, yah, orcs are gonna eat your a**... whatever. Lukas turned off his cigarette on the floor, then rubbed three fingers together in a meningful gesture: What do we get for saving the world?

SarahRequiem

First Post
"Please Lukas, be serious for a moment. I know you never cared much for anything in your life, but this is the key to our freedom. You should know better than any of us what it is to live enslaved in this world. But today, we are enslaved to the world itself, but we can change this." says Nolan.

Darren speaks quickly after "He's right, I'm sick of living in this damn hole"

Nolan looks to his right as Darren speaks and then turns his attention back to the group. "The world as more dangerous than it ever was before. You, my friends, are the only ones who could do this. with the 8 of you working togheter, there may be a chance we can do this. I'm too old for this, my good days are long gone. Beleive me when I say this, but if I had the power to do this, I would..."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"We do not need the sharp tong of this black snake, give the mission to us, let him root here. Anyway, snakes are hard to handle, they tend to scape and are not easy to tame. I once tried to tame a spider, but it turned to be a mess. It's specially hard to school it." the wizard makes a gesture like if he was slamming a bug.

Zweischneid

First Post
Benedict arrives at last...

Again the door flies open and Benedict strides into the increasingly crowded room. Clad in badly scratched armour, helmet under his arm, sweat and grime clinging to face and hair the Half-elf might just have walked in from a battle.

"I am the last Nolan? It appears I have once more made you the slave of my remaining freedom in this prison town!" Benedict mocks the man in the center of the room as he looks around, studying the assembled crew, greeting most with a short nod.

"I heard you've been seeking me with urgency, though I first had to take the late reportings from the north-western..." Noting some irritated looks and the wizards resolute slam, the Half-elf interrupts himself "...well.. judging by the assembly of this joyful town's finest, I suppose we will not be talking about the north-west defense?"

"Seems like everybodys grandmother just got taken by the Hunters if I go by the cheer in this room. What's the matter?"

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
"Spider taming and the opportunity to get out of this blasted hole, that is except for Lukas, he's more interested in .... complaining." Solaris replies to the newcomer

SarahRequiem

First Post
Nolan looks at Benedict as he walks in the room. "there you are young man. As I was explaining to the others, we..." Before he can finishes his sentense, an explosion suddently burst through the wall on the right side of the room! Before any of you can react, you see bolts of eldritch magic pierces through the smoke and flame. You know all too well what is just happening, as a band of well equiped Hunters burst into the room!

Shaken by the blast, you see 6 of those hunters enter the room with they large eldritch Cannon in hand. One of the hunter grabs Darren by the hair and throw him backward by the wall, and Nolan has been severly injured by one of the blast.

Holding on to the table, Nolan shouts "GO!!! There is no time to waste here!!" before being shot down by another bolts

[sblock=OOC] I rolled really high on all stealth check, which beat all your passive perseptions :p sorry guys)[/sblock]

In the middle of the sudden chaos, bolts of magic are shot in your direction. Solaris and Lukas are both struck by powerful bolts.
[sblock]Eldritch Cannon (1d20 11=18, 1d12 4=10, 1d20 11=19, 1d12 4=5) 18vs AC on Lukas, 10 damage. 19 vs AC on Solaris, 5 damages.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC to all] You can either roll initiative to fight, but you all seen the hunters in action to know you are serverly at a disadventage at the moment. [/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Clutching his shoulder against the pain of the eldritch blast that hit him unexpectedly, Solaris looks at the dire situation and realizes that this isn't right.

"How did they find us, I thought there were sentries... damnit!" the elf thinks as he tries to spot the book amidst the chaos of the battle, but the dust kicked up by the commotion is everywhere.

"Grab the book! We must get out of here" Solaris yells as he prepares to retreat, drawing his two longswords from their sheaths and enters a defensive stance.

[sblock=Perception Check/OOC]
Perception (1d20+9=10)

*Once someone grabs the book and moves away from the fight Solaris will follow suit. Until then Total Defence action (+2 to all defences)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 29/34
Armour class : 21
Fortitude : 17
Reflex : 19
Will : 15
[/sblock]

Remove ads