8 years ago, the world ended... [4E]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=tactics comment] holy crap! [/sblock]

Get your a** outta here!! yells Lukas in pain, springing towards the door while drawing a knife from under his shirt.

[sblock] move action trying not to provoke attacks of opportunity. Minor action to draw knife, standard action: second wind, + 2 to all defenses, heal 7 hp

Quick stats:
Hp: 28/31
Healing surges: 7/8
Init:+7
Senses:darkvision, perception:17, insight:12

AC:19
For:15
Ref:19
Will:16
[/sblock]

Zweischneid

First Post
"How did they find us, I thought there were sentries... damnit!" the elf thinks as he tries to spot the book amidst the chaos of the battle, but the dust kicked up by the commotion is everywhere.

"Grab the book! We must get out of here" Solaris yells as he prepares to retreat, drawing his two longswords from their sheaths and enters a defensive stance.

"That most definitly was a Hunter's joke to much. And as I've wanted to report, the sentries at the North-western.. arrgh"
Benedict curses under his breath reels sideways as eldritch flames flicker past him.

"The book? What book? Whats the book got to do with the Spiders...?"
More surprised than alarmed, Benedict lunges for the book held by Nolen that Solaris seemd to have pointed out.

[sblock=OOC]
(standard action)
Total Defense (+2 all defenses)

(move action)
move for Nolan

(minor action)
grab the book

(note to self)
glad I learned that trick with saving the post ... ENworld's still buggy...
[/sblock][sblock=shortstats Benedict]
Code:
Hit points : 42 of 42; Bloodied at 21; Surges used: 0

Defenses [COLOR="Orange"](using Total Defense):[/COLOR]
AC   :   [COLOR="orange"]23[/COLOR]
Fort :   [COLOR="orange"]17[/COLOR] 
Ref  :   [COLOR="orange"]14[/COLOR] 
Will :  [COLOR="orange"] 17 [/COLOR]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tragar spits as the hunters explode on the scene. Slow to react, the dwarf draws his hammer, traces a few quick runes on it, and then attempts to slam it into the thickest group of hunters, hoping to knock them around. He then ducks behind cover near the exit.

OOC: [sblock=Actions]Init: 3

Minor: Draw throwing axe
Standard: :burst: Spike Wire so that he catches as many hunter's as possible (its a burst 1, for 9 total squares). Damage: 6; To hit vs. Fort: Nat 1, 13, 9, 6, 14, 16
Move: Move to cover.
[/sblock][sblock=Stats]HP: 34/34
Defenses: AC 16; Fort 15, Ref 14, Will 13
Action Points: 1
Healing Surges: 12/12 (8 hp)
Powers:
Spike Wire (1/encounter)
Repair Object (1/encounter)
Healing Infusion (2/encounter)
Caustic Rampart (1/day)
Restorative Infusion (1/day)[/sblock]

SarahRequiem

First Post
The hunters appears mostly unaffected by the artificer's trick, save for one (Hunter #6 -6hp). Romero and Bale quickly unsheat their weapons and engage the hunters.

Bale shouts "Go, we'll hold them back while we can!"

After these words, you hear another explosion which seem to come from another section of the hideout. You realize that the place is as good as lost as the majority of those who could defend themselves properly were in this very room.
Most of you been living in this place long enough to quickly find your way outside. As you can hear the battle raging on behind you, it quickly turns to complete silence...

You are now right by the exit, with only a large iron door standing between you and the outside world....

[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the bit of railroading, just wanted to get there :p [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Tragar grumbles as they reach the door. During their flight, he kept looking out for survivors, and somewhat hungrily, for dead hunters. One of them was going to have a cannon somewhere. He just needed one more piece.

Best we be getting out of here. Either we should be laying a trap of our own choosing, or holing up until we decide where to go next. Me, I'd prefer the former. I've got my eye on a little revenge. The dwarf grins.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Yes master trickster, you speak truth with your ehm.. mouth. But I would prefer to get out of here as soon as possible. Those little and thin orcs were too many to handle. I know we'll have our vengance, a sweet, delicious vengance, flavored with some exotican fruits. After that we may eat cheese. Or not, but I certanly want some." the wizard states.

SarahRequiem

First Post
[sblock=OOC]You can open the door from the inside (which you are :p) by turning an handle and pushing the door. You've used it many times (if you were venture outside that is...[/sblock]

Zweischneid

First Post
Coming up behind the group in heavy steps, the steel-clad Half-elf slams open the door and out into the beyond with barely slowing his stride.

"Time will wait on no man! Lets move.."

Remove ads