• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A "character driven" FR campaign.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Voadam said:
Monday's here and I can post again so I'll have Voadam not be unconscious.
Yeah, I didn’t see much if any OOC objections so I figured it could wait. :D (Plus no one else has established their characters as being in the Epic or on their way there.)

Voadam

Legend
For Ion :) [SBLOCK] dansk was the name for common on a homebrew world, not Toril

White wizard is just a term he's thrown around occasionally lately to indicate he is a good guy wizard (mostly because he used to wear robes of the arch magi white, but also he had a little contact with Krynn and heard a little about their orders of wizardry even if he never actually encountered their orders).

[/SBLOCK]

Ion

Explorer
(14+13=27)

You pretty much pick up what Voadam says in that spoiler block. Those who call themselves white wizards are generally trying to get across that they are the "good guys".

It takes a little more thinking, but you think you remember Dansk being the name of the common tongue on another prime material plane.

Remove ads