A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Manzanita

First Post
"A question remains." says Iggy. "Do we unplug the chimney? If we do, that might make the denizens under there think everything's fine. But if we aren't able to effectively follow their tracks, then we might want to return up here and go down the chimney. If so, we need to allow some more time for it to cool. And does Charlarn need his shield back?"

"I don't have any pearls to identify these items. But let's keep the cloak and amulet. Does anyone wish to wear them? I'd take a chance on wearing either."

Iggy also tries to identify the dead sorcerer. He suspects it is Zedar. Not that he would have any way of telling them apart.

Velmont

First Post
"I don't mind to wear any of them either. I doubt he would wear curse items." Opale answers to Iggy questions. "But Charlarn can get back his shield. I doubt they will light up there fire until they are sure there is no more problem, which mean when the wizard will be back... and he will never come back. But if we don't haste our decision on what next, they will grow suspicious about the dissapearance of there comrade."

SlagMortar

First Post
but with the wizard in that form I somewhat doubt it
"You're probably right, but it might not be very far. That wizard was moving pretty slowly in his fish costume."
go down the chimney
"Maybe if we pull off Charlarn's shield we will be able to see the bottom," he says apprehensively. Planus is not eager to shimmy down any holes in the ground.

Xael

First Post
"Thanks.", Ducane says to Planus with a nod.

"I doubt that the Merrow can get much more suspicious.", he comments on Opale's thoughts and chuckles. "But I know what you mean. Charlarn should get his shield, and then we can go bash some more heads."

"I wouldn't mind either of the thing the wizard was carrying, but I'm not sure if they're going to be of much help if we don't know what they do."

Manzanita said:
OOC: OK. I'm curious. What's next for this brother grimm?
OOC: 2 Levels of Psychic Warrior. After that I'm aiming for a bunch of prestige classes (Warmind, Duelist, Elocater) necessary to create the most insane unarmored melee-warrior in LEW (not that there's much contest yet). Or something. :D It's going to take a while to get there.

But after one more level, Ducane will be running up walls. :]

Pbartender

First Post
"Would it be worthwhile," Jack wonders out loud, "if Opale used her shape-altering spell to disguise herself as the dead wizard?... Or maybe a merrow?"

Xael

First Post
Pbartender said:
"Would it be worthwhile," Jack wonders out loud, "if Opale used her shape-altering spell to disguise herself as the dead wizard?... Or maybe a merrow?"
Ducane raises an eyebrow. "Well, he might be able to lure a few more of them out.", he says.

"If he could speak Giant. And assuming they don't notice the trick and rip him to shreds."

Velmont

First Post
"The merrow are too big, but the wizard, it might work. But Duncane have a good point. I don't speak Giant, and I don't know how they usually act and gives order. I am used to play, but I need to know what to play."

Remove ads