A Clash of Earth and Sea (El Jefe Judging) [See Part II]

Manzanita

First Post
"Let's unplug the chimney and follow the tracks. They probably won't start another fire until they get confirmation that the chimney is free. Let's get moving. I'll take the amulet, then, and Opale will take the cloak for now."

Iggy will put on the amulet and follow the trackers.

Patlin

Explorer
The party unplugs the chimney. Additional smoke drifts out, but quickly stops. Charlarn gets his shield back.

Iggy's skin feels tougher when he puts on the amulet.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 3/ranger 2

Charlarn checks over Jack's stab wounds. "These are pretty bad. Hold still and let the blessing of the Searcher heal you." He spontaneously casts cure moderate wounds in place of spiritual weapon, healing (2d8+3=9) hp. He retrieves his shield from the chimney. "It felt odd fighting without this. Let's find this entrance." He searches the area the merrow came from in order to locate the trail Survival (1d20+11+2=14) "The ground is jumbled, but I think I can pick out the path."

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: Forgot to metion Planus dropped Protection from evil. He also drops Spiritual Weapon to heal Ducane 11 more (20 total). Cure Moderate (2d8+3=11)
Spells prepared:
0 (DC 12): Detect Magic, Light(2), Guidance
1 (DC 13): Bless, Protection from Evil (x2)
2 (DC 14): Silence, Spiritual Weapon
Domain:
1 (DC 13): Longstrider
2 (DC 14): Invisibility

Velmont

First Post
"Let's not waste time, the may try to lght there fire again if they see there is no more smoke stuck in the chimney." tells Opale

[SBLOCK=OOC]Spell Memorized: (4+1/3+1/2+1)
DC: 14 + Spell level
0: Acid Splash, Detect Magic, *Ghost Sound, Mage Hand, Read Magic
1: *Color Spray, Disturb Equilibrum, Grease, Mage Armor
2: Alter Self, Melf's Acid Arrow, *Mirror Image
*Bonus Illusion Spell[/SBLOCK]

Patlin

Explorer
Charlarn is able to follow the footprints down to the edge of the lake. It appears the Merrow emerged from the water.

Pbartender

First Post
Jack Haggerty: Halfling Ftr2/Rog2, AC 19, hp 21/25

Jack ruefully looks at the tracks leading out fromthe water's edge. "Well, it looks like we'll have to use the underwater entrance anyhow. At the very least, there's four less of them down there."

SlagMortar

First Post
"It's either down here or down the chimney." Planus puts away his bow and draws his rapier. He doesn't have any papers or the like to secure so he is ready to go. He closes his eyes and whispers, "Mongrel make me swift." (cast longstrider duration 3 hours)

Remove ads