• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Fallen Angel

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
((Guess she's doesn't get upset with the continued ha-ha you stupid attitude, and if not....))

Finally dropping the mocking attitude and looking sadly at someone she could have once called family, "So you choose death? A death you will not wake from? A death you where you will not see Mordred rise to power, nor will you gain any of his promised benifits."
"I will die here if I must. But you could free me - join me - and rule the world beside me, beneath a true lord!"

The_Universe said:
"I will die here if I must. But you could free me - join me - and rule the world beside me, beneath a true lord!"
Again, Justice laughs out loud. "Your determination is admirable, Arissa. But - I would much rather fight the good fight. I, for one, would never betray the cause that the great Heroes - men such as your father - championed almost one thousand years ago."

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Again, Justice laughs out loud. "Your determination is admirable, Arissa. But - I would much rather fight the good fight. I, for one, would never betray the cause that the great Heroes - men such as your father - championed almost one thousand years ago."

From the other thread:
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Originally Posted by Queen_Dopplepopolis
If you see me posting today - send me a message/email/murderous telegram! Tell me to get back to work on my paper! I have to get this done today!

Second verse, same as the first! If I'm messing around on the boards - come to my apartment and SLAP ME. Follow the slap with names not-so-friendly to Eric's grandma's ears!

Laurel

First Post
"Join you for what? For who? You have lied to us about everything. So far that is the only truth your master has given, that is the only word you have spread- lies. I would rather a lost cause in truth then one based in lies."
"Your master is so powerful you can't speak his name. Oooooohhhh we tremble now. He promised you great gain, yet will let you die with no mark or worth. He deals death because otherwise he would loose, not having the power to control anyone or anything on his own. He uses his worthless power watching those more powerful them him die at our hands. He can not take us on his own, for he fears us and our allies. He knows he failed once and can fail again. We have heard his lies from others such as you. He can not help but lie to those about him, through them he can cover his weakness and faults. Join what a kingdom of lies?"
"All you can give is lies. Then die. The light will judge you."

((In case these are needed:
Sense motive= roll 13/bonus 11= 24
Intimidate= roll 19/bonus 7= 26
Bluff= roll 9/bonus 11= 20))

Xath

Moder-gator
The_Universe said:
"Kill me then. Join me in the murder that you condemn me for. Take my life, and I will see you in Hell."

Xath snaps her notepad shut and emerges from her shadowed corner, stepping between Justice and L'Aurel to speak for the first time. Her face is stern and her eyes are like ice; cold and hard.

"Oh, don't worry Arissa, we won't kill you. As much as I would love to send your soul to the shadowless afterlife that is the light, to watch you squirm caught out of the darkness, it's too good for you.

Oh I know your master has tricks. We saw that with Alaine. Death is no barrier to his hold over you, and you see it as your escape. But we won't allow that to happen. Despite what you think, we are not unintelligent. But you know who is? You.

You think you can fool us with your poorly concealed lies? Try to get us to see connections that aren't there? Well you have another thing coming. I know more about the Bluestar than you ever will, including everything that he knows pertaining to your master, so you'd better think twice before trying to pull another fast one on me. Or I promise you will regret it.

I'm not threatening you with death, Arissa. I'm threating you with life and the miserable tortures which we call kindness and compassion. If you don't tell us the truth, and now, I promise you will live a very very long life. And you will never rejoin your master. And when old age finally claims your last breath, you will be sent to the shadowless afterlife of the light, and you will face your ultimate judgement there. Then no master will be able to save you but the true goodness above.

So unless you want to spend the next eternity in my good company, I suggest you begin telling us the truth."

Intimidate: 18 (dice) + 14 (mod) = 32 (Any assists?)

Last edited:

The_Universe

First Post
((OOC, you do realize that you're not really threatening her with anything, right? You're basically telling her that she has an eternity of unpunishable escape attempts ahead of her...))

"Hell is here. Or it will be. Soon."

Justice rings to her friends, "We are getting nothing out of her, nor will we. I think that we should try her for the murder of Link Woodshadow and the attempted assassination of the generals of the Army of the Phoenix as soon as possible, as to avoid any escape or rescue attempts."

Remove ads