A Hard Time in Harrowdale: The Cavernous Cellar Caper

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abrielle was distracted as usual, daydreaming of courtly balls and dances, fancy dresses and expensive wines. She was happy living a free, happy-go-lucky life, but the girl had never been able to overcome her expensive tastes. "Umm we don't have such things in Evermeet and i can't remember hearing anything about it from patrons in the tavern. Maybe they're just vermin, trying to escape this Northern cold that's creeping in so early in the Autumn?"

[sblock] Abby rolled Knowledge: History and Bardic Knowledge , 11 and 8 total rolls respectively :hmm: [/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Returning to Garret's, and the Cellar

You all head out after breakfast, then, returning to Garret's trading consortium. You find the man at his usual place behind the counter, but he leaves it after dealing with his current customer to talk to your group for a moment.

"Welcome back! Thanks t' you, my vermin problem's diminished, and I've been able t' retrieve some items from the cellar without bein' assaulted. However, somethin's still gettin' inta my trade-goods, 'specially the foodstuffs. Please finish the job, and I'll fetch your payment while ya do so. I figure the work so far's worth at least a dozen gold each, maybe more, but we can hash that out later when we know what all's been messin' round down there 'n' can't mess 'round there no more. I hope ya understand, but I'd like the job finished b'fore I pay for it, lest ya just up 'n' leave half-finished soon as ya got'cher coin. Then I'd hafta find someone else t' deal wit' the rest o' the pests." Garret heads over to the cellar-door and unlocks it for you.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
after entering the celler area and when out of earshot Evenar leans over to abby as says, "The charm on that fellow is overwhelming, eh?"

Rhun

First Post
Fayne nods at Garret. "We will finish the job." With that, the warrior follows Evanar through the door and into the cellar. He holds his glaive ready, his eyes searching for danger.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abrielle put her hand before her mouth as she giggled. "But he is right you know - adventurers on the mainland are not bound by honor, such has been my experience as well."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
To not finish a task is something that Uncle Nyles always taught Evenar to be wrong. The very Idea of he being that way is not acceptable. However He knows there are people like that. Abby's words do not suprise him, but rather set his steel that much harder to move on.

So he moves on.

Myth and Legend

First Post
"Boy you three sure are fun - the Elven lass rolls her green eyes and fiddles around her backpack to look for her... fiddle. - You are so serious all the time you remind me of my father and the other Sun Elves back on Evermeet."

Abrielle paused and then mocked her father's serious tone:

"You must become a Wizard! *huff* a Wizard is a respectable path for an Elaéyadar. Enough with your singing in taverns!" Abby made a funny upstuck expression on her cute face as she imitated her father.

Remove ads