A Hard Time in Harrowdale: The Cavernous Cellar Caper

Myth and Legend

First Post
Abby jumps at the sudden noise, but regains her composure and starts playing her magical tune to bolster the party's resolve.

[sblock] Initative: 1d20+2=20, she uses her Bardic Music to inspire courage. By the way, I'm not sure if i should be leveling up? Forgot to add my XP to the sheet last time..[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
Badgers! Giant, man-eating badgers!

Abrielle begins her inspiring tune, filling the group with courage, while Fayne and Evanar ready their blades.....

And none too soon, as a pair of brown-furred badgers with black and white streaks, and horned ridges along the sides of their head, spine, and shoulderblades, with thick, oversized claws and fangs, round the corner! Each stands about 3 feet tall while on all fours, and looks to be about 6 feet long from snout to tail...... They snarl and bare their fangs, bounding towards Evanar, as he and Fayne strike!

The first badger swipes at Evanar's leg and shreds away at it, but the young man's armor and fighting experience let him avoid any serious injury from it, just an average wound for him. The second badger is a little more cautious and fails to strike him as Evanar stumbles back for a second under the first badger's attack. The first badger is starting to froth at the mouth and is alternately growling and barking at Evanar, enraged by the wound he dealt it.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for the long delay, folks! Just been so busy and tired lately that I haven't been keeping up with everything.

Abrielle starts to Inspire Courage, giving the group a +1 bonus to attack rolls and +1 to damage with weapons.

I'm assuming here that Evanar readied his attack action like Fayne, since he couldn't be sure yet if the creatures were hostile, and you never said if he entered the chamber or not. Fayne, roll your readied attack.

The dire badgers approach and attack as the group approaches their lair. Evanar wounds the first one as it approaches, Fayne might hit one of them as well once he rolls. Badger 1 gets a 24 to-hit Evanar after entering its Rage, for 6 damage. The dire badgers have AC 16, or 14 while Raging. Badger 2 gets a 9 to hit, missing.

Abde'ragman's turn, then Abrielle, Evanar, and Fayne.

Turn Order
Abrielle
Evanar (6 dmg taken)
Fayne
1st Dire Badger (15 dmg taken, Raging)
2nd Dire Badger
Abde'ragman[/sblock]

Attachments

• Harrow-4-27-10.jpg
    Harrow-4-27-10.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 91

Remove ads