• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Merc's Life: Howl of the Carrion King [01]

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas in "The Ruffled Feathers"

Houwlou orders another round of drinks for the table, while Keeland re-takes the stage to entertain the packed house of the Ruffled Feathers.

[sblock=silliness]"Play 'Free Bird'!!"[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Ruffled Feathers - Keeland

Kelly gives Keeland the nod, indicating that he's done his duty. As he's detuning his lute the bartender approaches him. "A fine job tonight - I'd say the increase in business is more than enough to earn you your nights logding. I'll even throw in breakfast tomorrow!"

renau1g

First Post
"Yes, friend Aodhán, you have the right of it!" Houwlou says with a wink. "And, while we're on the subject, is it "Ay-yo-dan" or have I committed more butchery?"

"That's mostly right" the dwarf replies with a smile. He turns his attention to the elven minstrel and offers his thanks to Houwlou for the drinks.

After the performance is done, he'll ask the halfling, Kelly, for the location of his room, deciding that he would like his own room. After that he'll wave to the others and head up for some much needed rest.

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas in "The Ruffled Feathers"

Houwlou misses having pack-mates to bed down among, but he refuses to press the issue with his new friends, ad resigns himself to sleeping alone once again. He was used to it, after all. He only hoped that he could surpress his urge to howl extendedly before he was able to rest....

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Ruffled Feathers (Well Before Sunrise)

Kecil comes around and wakes everyone up well before sunrise, with assertions that the characters probably shouldn't be late for their meeting with the Commander (and nor should Kecil).

Leif

Adventurer
Houwlou Groulenas Getting Ready for the Meeting with the Commander

When Kecil comes in to wake Houwlou, he finds him already awake and just putting the finishing touches on his preparations to go down for breakfast. Houwlou will hurry on down and stake a seat at the breakfast table as near to the meat as possible. (He's HONGRRRAY!)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Haarnrey is found with the door ajar and he is reading a tome of some sort. he looks up and acknowledges the halfling, closes the book and places 9it in side his pack, grabbing his belongingins not being immediately worn at the tim.

He exits the room and goes to Kellya t the bar and pays up for drinks, lodging and breakfast. (how much total is that?)

he joins the others in silence and eats his food.

renau1g

First Post
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....Wha... where am I? Who are you?" Aodhán says confused as the halfling wakes him up. He looks around and seeing it dark outside, he looks at Kecil with bloodshot eyes.

"Now why'd you go waking me up? I've got plenty of time, just 5 more minutes" the dwarf grumbles, turning back over in the bed.

True to his word, in five minutes Aodhán gets out of bed and clumsily puts his belongings together, taking a few moments to pray, before heading down to join the others for the breakfast.

"Well, you are certainly looking chipper this morning" Aodhán says with a hint of sarcasm to the duo at the table.

Remove ads