• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A new beginning.

GladiusNP

First Post
Yes - there is a hole in the roof. You may be able to climb up, but it would only be at 1/4 your speed (I think - off the top of my head). Everyone should post their actions for combat. Initiative order, (A - 8, BF - 14, C - 14, D - 14, Orcs - 12)

Ceadren

First Post
Dear Dravis & Aerlyn,...

OOC - Lets charge the two orcs, the ones on the western wall. We'll dispatch of them quickly and then prepare for the other three that are coiming from the North wall. Sound good?

WraithSpawn

First Post
Frustrated with the pause in combat Dravis shrieks loudly and charges the orcs on the Western wall. His spear held offensively and his eyes clouded with bloodlust he lashes out at the nearest orc.

Aerlyn

First Post
Seeing Dravis charge the orc, Aerlyn decides there's no time to come up with a better plan. So she immediately charges after the second orc on the Western wall with her spear in hand.

(OOC- Nick how many magic missiles do I have left?)

Ceadren

First Post
Caedren storms out of the tower following Dravis and Arelyn. Charging towards the orcs he frees his blade. Hoping to cleave one of the orcs in two on the first blow, he lifts the longsword above his head just before reaching the orcs.

GladiusNP

First Post
(OOC- Kerry, you've cast two so far, meaning u have three left for this day)

Both Dravis and Caedren charge at the same instant, running along the wall, the Druid bellowing a battle cry as he hold his spear overhand, his furs whipping in the wind, Caedren holding his sword low, silently running easily towards the orcs. The first orc with the axe steps forwards and swings as Caedren passes him, (AR - 7) but the axe misses, slicing through the air. Dravis thrusts under the axe-carrying orc's guard, taking the orc heavily in the shoulder. The orc, knocked back by the momentum of the charge, and a gaping wound torn in his stomach, falls backward off the wall. (AR - 15 + 2 + 3 = 20, 5 damage). The other orc, slower to react, raises his jug in a futile attempt to defend himself, but Shandril's sword crashes through the pottery, showering the orc with green slime, and then crashing into the orc's shoulder(AR - 14 + 2 + 4 = 20, 10 damage). Despite being spattered with green slime, the sword seems unaffected.

The Black Figure raises its' hand, revealing a wickedly barbed mace, a rusty black stain over the skull shaped head, and gestures at Caedren. Caedren feels a greasy, rising sense of fear, but chokes back the sensation, throwing off the enchantment (Will Saving Throw - 16+1=17).

Two orcs fire at Caedren, but both bolts go wide (AR - 11, AR - 12). The orc on the other wall, hurls his jug of slime, and it cracks open, splashing both Caedren and Dravis. (Ranged Touch AR -17, both of you take 2 points of CON dmage. Kerry, what do you want to do - 2 days before I'll just have ypou cast Daze at an orc - let me know if ouo want to change that. You guys have geens slime under your armor, so you'll loose next round cutting/burning the stuff out. It only does 1/2 damage from now on, since some was killed by the sun. Both of you have lose 2 hp as well as the COn dmage

WraithSpawn

First Post
Dravis scrapes the slime off himself with a look of distaste and then moves quickly to the door of the tower they just came from, taking care to remain in the sun, but out of the line of fire from the other orcs.

Aerlyn

First Post
Keeping an eye out for enemy bolts, Aerlyn quickly turns towards the black figure and casts magic missile. As she feels the familiar sensation of magic course through her veins, her anger turns to rage and she's determined to attack until this evil fiend is dead.

Ceadren

First Post
It was the smell of flesh buring, his own flesh, the searing pain almost brought him to his knees. He realized that some of the slime had splashed though his mail armor and leather tunic underneath. In a panicked frenzy he threw his bow and quiver off his shoulder and pulled his mail up a over his head. So as not to be hit by ememy fire he crouched as low as he could to the ground. Undoing the clasps of his tunic he exposed his chest to the warm sunlight. He watched as the slime, coming into the direct light, sizzle into nothingness like water on a hot skillet. With his fresh wounds, putting the mail back on was almost just as painfull as pulling it off, but not quite. Retrieving his bow and quiver and tucking them safely under his left arm he starts his way to the tower door. Watching a magic missle spell fly through the air to its target, he grabs Aerlyn by the arm and motions to her to follow.

Ceadren

First Post
Plans...

OOC - So... what to do, what to do? I propose that Aerlyn should, if the first one was a success, fire more missles at the guy in black. Whilst Dravis and I do in the orcs on the other wall. Sound good? If Aerlyn gets in trouble she can sidestep in the tower quick. I can give her my sling too.

Remove ads